The series celebrates its 25th anniversary and the development of a new game was recently announced.
If you are fans of the Ace Combat saga and its aerial combat, this interests you. Ace Combat 7, which so far is the last installment in the series, has just received a free update with new content. We provide it below.
Specifically, and on the one hand, there are three new special skins that you can use both in Campaign mode once completed, and in multiplayer. They are as follows:
- F-2A 6SQ 60th Anniversary Skin
- F-15J Komatsu Special Mark 2017 Skin
- 301SQ F-4 Final Year 2020 Skin
And if you want to enjoy the music, six classic songs from the Ace Combat saga are also added to enjoy in the latest installment:
- Mayhem (Red Rock) – Ace Combat Zero
- Rendezvous (Fort Grays Island) – Ace Combat 5
- Blockade (Yinshi Valley, Night) – Ace Combat 4
- Glacial Skies (Waiapolo Mountains) – Ace Combat Zero
- Transparent Blue (Yinshi Valley, Morning) – Ace Combat 3
- Naval Warfare (Anchorhead Bay) – Ace Combat Assault Horizon
The update also fixes some errors such as bugs, among which is the correction of some spelling errors or the fix of other “minor problems”. All this comes simultaneously to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the saga. And in recent days the development of a new installment was also announced, although at the moment it is in its initial stages.
More about: Ace Combat 7, Project Aces and Bandai Namco.