After a visit to the doctor is dead 20-year-old girl: How to avoid terrible consequences

The girl from the village Repynne in Transcarpathia died from anaphylactic shock .

После визита к врачу умерла 20-летняя девушка: Как избежать страшных последствий

After a visit to the doctor is dead 20-year-old girl: How to avoid terrible consequences

20-year-old Bogdan Kostyuk from the village Repynne in Transcarpathia died from anaphylactic shock after a visit to the dentist. It is reported by TSN.

According to mother of the deceased, the daughter went to the dentist to remove the tooth. After the injection with anesthesia the girl lost consciousness. The nurse who tried to give first aid Bogdan took a swoon over the result of an excessive excitement – and even gave to smell ammonia. After unsuccessful attempts to help nurses called an ambulance. On the way to the hospital she fell into a coma and a few days died, without regaining consciousness. According to experts, the dentist who treated Bogdan, would have to give her epinephrine, but he did not and never instructed the nurse. On the death of Bogdan, a criminal case, and the doctor threatens till two years of imprisonment.

  • How to avoid the terrible consequences of anaphylactic shock:

TSN noted that drug allergies can appear at any age. Her symptoms: dizziness, edema, shortness of breath and any other negative reaction. Allergies can cause injury with a fracture, surgery, antibiotics, diabetes, or tuberculosis, as well as changing sensitivity to food, plants and animals.

Anaphylaxis is a rare reaction to modern pain medications. To avoid terrible consequences to the patient an urgent need to inject adrenaline.

All dentists are taught to provide help in case of anaphylactic shock directly in the office. Here extremely important the first minute. In the first aid kit should either be adrenaline in ampoules, or the modern pen-syringe. Their cost is about 3 thousand hryvnia. There is already the desired dose, in the case of an emergency, they can use people even without medical training. The drug is administered very quickly, even through clothing, is injected in the thigh, – noted in the story.

Earlier we wrote that in the summer often suffer from 5 diseases.

Share Button