Each option has advantages and disadvantages.
In modern smartphones there is a huge amount of unnecessary features and bells and whistles that are being gullible buyers, while not paying attention to really important factors, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
Talk about the materials of the case on your phone and determine the best available today.
Let’s start our review of materials for a smartphone with the consideration of the pros and cons of metal.
As such, the phone looks like an expensive camera. Even the budget Xiaomi, clothed in the “armor” will give odds to any iPhone or Samsung.
- “Appearance”. Looks expensive. Looks like the device is not ashamed to show his friend-“oligarch”, which goes with the “old” keypad Vertu.
- The thermal conductivity. Can be attributed to the advantages the fact that the metal cools. On a hot summer day the most it! Any part of your body would be cooling in a few seconds.
- Deformation. Metal, alas, a stiff. Saw many wear their “smart” phones in the back pocket of his pants? Once is enough so to take a seat and your device “lid”. With iPhone once had a similar story when Apple did their “revolutionary” device is even thinner, and it left them sideways.
- A bad signal. Radio waves can’t cut through the metal shell. The same iPhone once faced with this unpleasant phenomenon. And Samsung at the time did not escape a similar situation. And we are not talking about the impossibility of implementing wireless charging in this case.
- The thermal conductivity. You do not seem — it is also a disadvantage, because the metal may heat up so that you can throw in the oven and frying pan to fry an egg. We, of course, joking, but this is far from the truth.
Conclusion: the phone is fashionable but problematic.
Smartphones plastic can be…
…colorful and curved. Of course, they are cheap. But it is expensive. Paradox.
- Price. Cheap to produce.
- Strength. Plastic, supplemented by other material, makes the phone almost unbreakable.
- Good signal. Radio waves pass freely through the plastic, regardless of its thickness.
- Color palette. Want a pink phone? And seroburomalinovoy? – Any whim for your money.
- “Appearance”. Looks unpresentable.
- The tactile sensation. In your hands as casually.
- Dirty. Over time, can even change color, just after spending some time in the pockets of his jeans.
As a result: cheap but cheerful.
Glass — the ultimate dream?
…beating. It is fragile. But it’s beautiful! What else is there to add?
- Good signal. Radio road is open!
- The luxurious design. To make a masterpiece, amazing minds, this material is easy.
- The tactile sensation. In the hands of the glass device feels like something premium. It also is possible to cool the hands and body.
- Slip in your hands.
Mobile phone, made of glass, like an expensive vase: if it is once broken, then you will not stick together. Therefore, it is necessary to be extremely cautious always.
At the end of our little tip: buy for “our little brothers” covers and protective glass. This will save you a lot of money and nerves, and life. And even with such protection, be very careful and appreciate what is in your hands.