Carbon monoxide leak in a bakery: mother and son died in the Cuneo area

Carbon monoxide leak in a bakery: mother and son died in the Cuneo area

Spread the love

Carbon monoxide leak in a bakery: mother and son died in the Cuneo area

They had been found dead mother and child, holders of the bakery “Manuello” a Mondovì Tower, a small town in the Cuneo area. The 47-year-old man and 79-year-old woman, both bakers, passed away in their shop today, Sunday 11 July. To kill them, in all probability, ancarbon monoxide poisoning coming from a gas oven present in the laboratory. To give the alarm was a relative who, shortly before 9, seeing the closed bakery has alerted the rescue. The 118 health workers intervened on the spot and found the death of mother and child.

A terrible tragedy for the whole country – says the mayor of Torre Mondovì, Gianrenzo Taravello – Manuello is there historic bakery in the country, carried on for two generations. We are deeply saddened by the death of the two owners. We cling to family members at this terrible time. Unfortunately, monoxide is something that, in a very short time, does not give a chance “.