PEPITES (1/10) “The Magicians” by Blexbolex was released in November 2022 by La partie
The Magicians — The game
- Favorite readings, they are shared and our community recommends you each day one of the ten novels selected among the Pépites of the Montreuil Youth Book Fair.
- Today, a novel in the “junior fiction” category (7-11 years old), “Les Magiciens” by Blexbolex was published on November 1, 2022 by Éditions La partie
Christian Dorsan, author, blogger and contributor to the 20 Minutes Books reading group, recommends Les Magiciens by Blexbolex, published on November 1, 2022 by Éditions La partie and selected; among the Pépites for the best junior novel (7-11 years old) at the Salon du livre et de la presse jeunesse, from November 30 to December 5 at Montreuil.
His favorite quote:
This house is too exposed. We must hide its view from the world, cut it off from the roads, make it a fortress: “Push oaks and elders, come ashes and birches!”
Why this book?
- Because Blexbolex designs are true works of art, this album is a good gift idea. The author’s imaginary world is a fantastic universe and one gets easily taken in by it.
- Because history is easy to read. tell for parents who want to capture the attention of children.
The essentials in 2 minutes
The plot. Three magicians appear in an abandoned house. Far from being sympathetic, they are hunted by a huntress and her companion, the ash, in order to capture them and deliver them to death. a Mage.
Characters.Three magicians, two boys and a girl, mischievous, a huntress and her companion Mâchefer, a mysterious Mage.
The places. Imaginary country.
The time. Timeless.
The author. Blexbolex is a born author-draughtsman. in France and working in Germany. Gold Nugget Montreuil in 2017, he won the New York Right Fair in 2018.
This book has been read with pleasure and above all pleasantly surprised by the quality. drawings.
Buy on amazon
Want to recommend a book that you particularly liked? Join our community by clicking here
20 Minutes of Context
Some of the links in this article are sponsored. Every time you buy a book through one of them, we get a commission that helps us pay our bills. To avoid any conflict of interest, we have adopted the following method:
1. The contributors to the section choose their books, produce their files and their reviews independently, without worrying about any links that will be added.
2. The links are added afterwards, each time we find the recommended product on one of our partner platforms.
Thank you in advance to all those who will click!