2min books “From Nowhere” by Claire Favan was released October 2022 by HarperCollins
From Nowhere — HarperCollins
- Favorite readings, it's for sharing.
- Our community recommends a new book every day.
- Today, “From Nowhere” by Claire Favan published on October 5, 2022 by HarperCollins Publishing.
KRISS55 , contributor to the 20 Minutes Books reading group, recommends From nowhere by Claire Favan, published on October 5, 2022 by ÉHarperCollins.
His quote favorite:
When did he claim? shit on the plate of his life?
Why this book?
- Because this novel empathetically shares the “galères” ; d’Antoine, his sometimes questionable choices and his chaotic journey of placements by Social Assistance to Childhood.
- Because Claire Favan is not being angelic when sheshows the recurring nature of “annoying” from the underprivileged of life.
- Because if we are freed from this story, we nevertheless follow the wanderings of the police and justice to find ;cover the truth in this psychological thriller.
- Because the reading is easy, the author focusing on the essentials,Romancing without digression and without exaggeration, telling us in a note: “No situation mentioned before his majority; n’is a figment of my imagination, I relied on it; each time on real facts.”
The essentials in 2 minutes
The plot .Antoine and Raphaël are monozygotic twins, separated at adoption. Tony will be tossed around From squalid homes to abusive foster families, Raf is taken in by a wealthy couple. As an adult, Raphaël searches for Antoine, his carbon copy and his opposite. But the troubles continue for Antoine…
The characters. Antoine says Tony, Raphaël says Raf, Chris, Clara and Deborah, the young people. Samuel, Daniel, Mélanie, the police. Marie de Fongères, the investigating judge. Thomas and Hélëne de Perrache, the wealthy adoptive parents of Raphaël.
The places.Chatou, Guyancourt, Trappes, Versailles, Chesnay-Rocquencourt, Plaisir, Mantes la Jolie…
The era. 2028.
The author. Claire Favan works in finance. She is the author of the diptych The Intimate Killer and The Shadow Killer. From Nowhere is his tenth novel which continues his exploration of the backlights of the human.
This book has been read with the feeling that the underprivileged do not escape trouble.
buy on amazon
Want to recommend a book that you particularly liked ? Join our community by clicking here
20 Minutes of Context
Some of the links in this article are sponsored. Every time you buy a book through one of them, we get a commission that helps us pay our bills. To avoid any conflict of interest, we have adopted the following method:
1. The contributors to the section choose their books, produce their files and their reviews independently, without worrying about any links that will be added.
2. The links are added a posteriori, each time we find the recommended product on one of our partner platforms.
Thank you in advance to all those who will click!