For several weeks, every weekend, football fans can follow their favorite teams. At this point they would almost depressing.
For the past two and a half months, there was more of euphoria among football fans. The last great scene of liesse collective took place on 11 march in front of the Parc des Princes in the victory of Paris Saint-Germain versus Borussia Dortmund in the champions League. Since then, with the outbreak of Covid-19, there are no more ball, just silence.
“Football is my passion”
Overnight, everything has changed, and the fans do not have the moral. “There’s a lot of sadness,”says a supporter in paris. “We look at the old matches of the PSG, it makes us dream,” says another supporter. Has almost 800 kilometres from the capital, the Vélodrome stadium in Marseille (Bouches-du-Rhône) is also silent. “Football is a passion. The city is miserable”, says a supporter of the OM.
- The JT 23h of franceinfo Sunday 24 may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Death of the artist and academician Jean-Loup Dabadie
- 2 Déconfinement : restart shy for traders
- 3 economic Recovery : the strengths of the France to bounce back
- 4 Coronavirus : a first vacation complicated for young carers
Exit from the crisis : a week advertisements charged for the government
- 6 Coronavirus : between prudence and hope in the face of the epidemic
- 7 United States : the war of the masks has begun
- 8 Hong Kong : the demonstrations against the security law
Ramadan : at the end of the feast to taste bitter
- 10 municipal Archives : “to Be part of tomorrow’s memory”