In Germany, the football will resume. Angela Merkel has given its approval for a recovery in mid-may. The restaurants re-open also.franceinfo
It is an event for the whole of Europe. The Bundesliga will resume on Friday, may 15 in the special conditions. This will be closed, with 300 spectators in the stadiums and thousands of tests on the players and the staff, who will all need to be placed in quarantine a week before the meeting. Enthusiasts of football are delighted, the clubs also. It was a question of survival according to them.
Opening of restaurants
Germany is accelerating its déconfinement. After the shops and the schools, the restaurants will reopen on may 8 in the region around the Baltic sea, from 11th may to the terraces in Bavaria. Chancellor Angela Merkel has validated the decisions of each German region with a call for vigilance. She warned : if the epidemic starts again somewhere, there will immediately be new restrictions put in place at the local level.
- The JT 23h of franceinfo, Wednesday 6th may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Coronavirus : the plan to help the world of culture and entertainment
- 2 Coronavirus : a year in white for the intermittents du spectacle
- 3 Coronavirus : the Avignon Festival that is cancelled, a disaster for the city
- 4 Jean-Marc Dumontet : “The year in white for the seasonal workers is a victory”
- 5 Coronavirus : the déconfinement depends on a card less red
- 6 Coronaviruses : the French are waiting for concrete responses of Édouard Philippe
- 7 Déconfinement : a rearrangement result in the transport
- 8 Déconfinement : the court of Towers prepares
Coronavirus : an unprecedented recession in sight for the EU
- 10 Coronavirus : working more for the economic health of France ?
- 11 The coronavirus defeated by antihistamines ?
- 12 Coronavirus : the distribution of masks in full swing
- 13 Coronavirus : a large study on the risk of contamination of family
- 14 Eurozapping : hecatomb among health-care workers in Spain ; the transparent masks for the deaf and dumb
- 15 Terrorism : Daech tries to resurface in Iraq and Syria
- 16 Coronavirus : the Normandy in great economic pain