Trade chinese american in bern on the background of the crisis commercial in 2019 – the virus of tweets of Trump
Since 2018, the US is engaged in a trade war like no other. The respective governments have answered by way of tax intermediaries.
The majority of economic actors was suspended for tweets from the President Trump, who was in the habit to surprise the markets through this communication tool viral even going so far as to surprise those specific services.
The virus of tweets caused significant movements on the financial markets became very nervous.
In 2019, 11% decrease of the visits of the chinese in the United States
The government of the united states urged their nationals to reduce travel to China for the americans, to the US for the chinese.
This was mirrored by a decline in visits from china to USA more than 11% between 2018 and 2019 (source: US NTTO)
5% of chinese travellers less in January 2020 to USA
- The americans were preparing to celebrate the chinese new year and receive a large party of chinese tourists at the end of January (estimated at 7 million)
- The chinese New year is the greatest period of transhumance human : 1.5 billion chinese have moved to join their families on the occasion of the lunar New year which is the biggest festival of the year. Among these trips, 7 million trips were planned outside of China. In January 2020, the USA recorded a decrease in passengers of origin China 5%, compared to 2019. This figure plunges to -84% in February in the midst of a crisis containment chinese as 32000 chinese citizens entering the USA by 2020 (207 000 passengers in February 2019).
The trade war sino-american as the yellow vests and strikes repeatedly in France have probably had an impact in the delay of the spread of the virus in the United States
Tourism in berne because of the trade war, the sino-american, one of the major destinations of chinese tourists in recent years, to the point of indirectly protect the first wave of the epidemic which decimated the Italy. The figures are there :
- 3.5 million chinese visitors in Italy in 2019,
- 2.8 m in the US (with a decline of 11% from 2018),
- and a little less than 2 million in France.
The virus is spreading mainly by human path. The not is easily crossed.