The sports halls will remain closed. The coaches are putting their ingenuity to satisfy their members. France 3
Despite the déconfinement, sports halls must remain closed. Only the outdoor sports is allowed under certain conditions. Then, some rooms were tricky. This is the case of a facility located in Soyaux (Charente). On the parking lot, the cars have left the place for rowing machines and other bikes. 4 m2 are available for each, as well as sprays disinfectants. “It’s weird, but after it is nice, therefore it’s good to do sports outside”, explains one of the sports budding.
“It is pleasant to find our members”
“We made the sport, we are happy : we are happy already of what one has, and, after, it goes back in order. You have to be patient”, relativizes another member. “Until now, we put videos on our page in Facebook so it is true that we know that people are behind, but we do not see (…). It is nice to be able to finally find our members”, explains Mathieu Maghfori, the co-managing partner. Usually, the room accommodates 200 to 300 athletes per day. For the past two months, everything is at a standstill.
- JT 12/13 Tuesday 12 may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Déconfinement : a recovery of course progressive
- 2 Déconfinement : the French are-they have too much freedom ?
- 3 Déconfinement : in Bordeaux, the public transport will still be empty
Déconfinement : here is the statement in the case of journeys over 100 km
- 5 Testimony : a patient Covid-19 tells of her struggle
- 6 Physiotherapists, ophthalmologists : health professionals are their patients
- 7 Colmar : the downtown market reopens its doors
The ceiling of the contactless payment statement to facilitate the actions barriers
- 9 Déconfinement : return to work progressively in the CONSTRUCTION sector
- 10 restaurants closed, heads lend a hand to the growers