The Prime minister Edouard Philippe has announced new measures déconfinement. The collective activities will resume gradually from Monday 22 June.FRANCEINFO
Monday 22 June, this is the great return of collective activities : casinos, leisure centers, gym, movie theatres. All will be open to the public in strict compliance with the sanitary rules. A seat on the two will be sentenced in the cinema for example. The athletes will resume training groups of over ten people in the open air.
Exhibitions and discos in September
On the 11th of July, this will be the end of the health emergency. the stages and the track has reopened with 5,000 spectators maximum. All activities involving more than 1 500 people must be reported.
Subject to a new assessment of the pandemic coronavirus, fairs, exhibitions, trade fairs, discos and international cruises, could resume their activity in September.
- The JT 23h of franceinfo Saturday 20 June 2020 The integral
The other subjects of JT
- 1 United Kingdom : at least three people dead and two injured after an attack with a knife
- 2 Airbus : a new decline of production, the employees concerned
Press, new victim of the coronavirus
- 4 photojournalism is “a profession disaster”
- 5 undocumented migrants, police violence, “yellow vests”, they expressed calmly in Paris
- 6 us Presidential election : Donald Trump held a meeting in spite of the coronavirus
- 7 Slavery : Nantes seeks to live up to its past
More than 1% of humanity is uprooted, according to the UN
- 9 Coronavirus : alarming situation in Brazil
- 10 Corsica : no tourists, no work
- 11 Tourism : “If tourists come back, the jobs will follow”
- 12 Italy : Florence battle to attract tourists