The first phase of the déconfinement is scheduled from the 11th of may and for three weeks. A great deal of latitude is left ” in the field “, that is to say to the prefects and to the local communities, and the measures will not all be the same in each department.
In the meantime, prefectures, local authorities, enterprises and other local actors will be in the front line because who, in reality, the charge of the organization of the life of the country. Also remember that the déconfinement is conditioning the health situation of the departments, those who will be the “green” and those who will be in the ” red ” zone.
Differentiation by territory is one of the key of the strategy, as we have discussed here : http://www.francesoir.fr/le-deconfinement-une-premiere-etape-par-departe…
Schools, colleges, and high schools
Program change compared to the tracks made by the minister of national Education…
- The start of school for students of kindergarten and primary, regardless of level, will be from the 11th of may. In addition to the sanitary measures to be observed (gestures barrier and distancing), the number will be 15 per class at the maximum. Children should not wear masks, the adults if when they can stand in a meter of the pupils.
- The students of 6th and 5th will resume their bags on 18 may, but be careful, only in the departments where the coronavirus is not circulating, or just a little. There has been no date specified for the major. The masks will be mandatory.
- As for the high school students, their reentry is postponed to an unknown date because a point will be made at the end of may, for a possible re-opening of colleges, professional high schools in early June.
The prime minister has not referred to the canteens, child care facilities and boarding schools. The return of the children and adolescents in their schools will be on a voluntary basis.
The crèche will re-open from the 11th of may, with groups of ten children maximum. Managers decide which toddlers, in addition to those of the caregivers and teachers, will be given priority.
The economic life
Beyond the drafting of 60 guides, fact sheets and crafts for the world of work, every enterprise must put in place new plans of organization for the enforcement of sanitary rules. Wearing a mask will not be required if the detachment physics is not possible.
- Telework is maintained “wherever possible” in order to limit contacts.
- The device of partial unemployment to remain in place until at least 1 June.
- The practice schedule is shifted is encouraged.
- The shops can re-open under the condition of “compliance with specifications strict” (which we do not know the content), excluding cafes and restaurants.
- The markets will be “generally” permitted, except if mayors or prefects believe that the sanitary conditions are not met.
This is one of the sticking points of the déconfinement. Regarding public transport, Edouard Philippe believes that it is necessary to increase supply while reducing demand, exits, he said, to book the transport at peak hours to those who work.
If the Regions will have to implement a transport policy adapted, the mask will be mandatory in trains, buses, metros and trams, but also in taxis and VTC (in the absence of glass windows in plexiglas), and the gestures barrier and a marking on the ground. Which means that a seat on both should be condemned.
They were advertised allowed, this will not be the case as soon as the level interdepartmental, or at least in a radius of 100 km around your home. The people who want to move will have to be justified by professional reasons or family “compelling” with a mandatory reservation in the transport.
Forget your Pentecost weekend by the sea, the beaches remain all the way closed, and this is one of the provisions relating to the social life.
The social life
It was clear that the French would not live ” as before “, as soon as may 11. Actually, the social life will be extremely limited.
- Any gathering of more than ten persons will be prohibited on the public way such as in a private place.
- The practice of individual sports in the open air will be permitted. It is, however, complete seasons of sports, contact and/or room.
- The parks and public gardens will re-open only in the districts ” green “.
- The marriages remain banned.
- Libraries, media centers, and “small museums” will be allowed to accommodate the public.
- The great museums, theatres, cinemas, concert halls and festival halls, multi-purpose remain closed.
- Places of worship will be re-opened, but it is requested ” not to hold a ceremony “.
- The rule of an audience of 20 people to the funeral is held.
- The event welcoming more than 5,000 participants will not be allowed before September. Which takes office a line on the seasons of professional sports, in particular.