The Consumers and Users Organization (OCU) has identified the best coffee capsules, taking into account the most authentic and compatible with Nespresso and Dolce Gusto coffee machines. Ranking was done after performing laboratory analysis.
Coffee is one of the three most widely consumed drinks (along with water and tea) and one of the most commercial drinks worldwide. There are various methods of preparing it, such as instant preparation, in a coffee maker and consuming popular coffee capsules for years.
The best brands are more expensive and for those who drink coffee cups they are not profitable because they are small. While there are cheaper brands known as “compatible”, users prefer not to take the risk because they consider them to be of lower quality. Although the taste may be less rich, OCU assures that compatible brands do not harm their coffee machines and recommends them, as you can save € 180 per year.
The value of a Nespresso machine is 14,000 Argentine pesos and can go up to 30,000 Argentine pesos if you also want a milkshake. In the case of Dolce Gusto machines, they are easily accessible: they start at 13,000 pesos and can go up to 20,000. It is a taste that the average consumer seems not afraid to invest in.
To perform the arrangement, OCU was taken as the labeling parameter, moisture, soluble solids, caffeine and contaminants. All tests were done in the lab and even a sensory test.
For Dolce Gusto coffee machines:
- Nescaf Dolce Gusto Restretto Ardenza 11. Price: 0.26 € per capsule. Rating: 74/100.
- Ocean Espresso Intenso 9 (Al Campo). Price: € 0.20 per capsule. Rating: 74/100.
- Intense Carrefour. Price: 0.21 € per capsule. Rating: 73/100.
- Nescaf Dolce Gusto Espresso Intense 7. Price: 0.26 € per capsule. Rating: 70/100.
- Marcella espresso 10. Price: 0.30 € per capsule. Rating: 69/100.
For Nespresso coffee machines:
- Nespresso Italian Ristretto inspiration. Price: 0.42 € per capsule. Rating: 78/100.
- Intense Carrefour. Price: € per capsule. Rating: 78/100.
- Auchan Fortissimo 10 (Alcampo). Price: € per capsule. Rating: 76/100
- Saimaza Fuerte Expresso 9. Price: € 0.20 per capsule. Rating: 76/100
- Day cafe espresso intenso 7. Price: € 0.20 per capsule. Rating: 75/100
Have you tried No matter the season of the year, enjoying a delicious traditional coffee, a sparkling latte, or a spice mix is a treat worth indulging while you still can.