A selection of useful books About family relationships, deceit and manipulation.
Expert STB called 5 useful books for psychology
What to do to avoid being deceived, what mistakes to avoid in family relationships and how to avoid becoming a victim of manipulation is to answer these questions will help a basic knowledge of human psychology.
Physiognomist, psychologist, expert local talk show “One for all“ on the STB and other projects of TV channel Tatyana Larina called the 5 books on psychology, which will introduce you to the nature of the person. Record!
According to physiognomists, and a practicing psychologist, each of these books effective. Tatyana Larina told the social network what to read and for what purpose, be it work, family relations, fear or understanding of human nature:
- Everyone, I think, been in trouble with their parents or married, and questions of loneliness, fear or dependency… the American psychotherapist Irvin David Yalom gave options everyday stories in the novels “the Liar on the couch“, “Staring into the sun…“ and “Executioner of love“. And look at them from a specialist. There are no comments, evaluation, solutions. Everything is simple and clear. For me personally, this book is primarily practical. Oh, and for anyone who has a problem in life, there is your answer: how, why, and what to do next.
- Me as mother and as a psychologist interested in the book of the French psychoanalyst Caroline and Natalie Eliacheff Anis “mothers and Daughters. 3rd extra?“. It is only about family relationships. 1st place – mothers with daughters. We all become parents, despite the abundance of books and advisers, manage to step on a rake. When, say, the child is the centre of the universe, or the other extreme – he was a burden in your life. Here just lists the main errors which should be avoided.
- Obviously, as physiognomists valuable book by Paul Ekman “Psychology of lies. Lie to me if you can“. It trains the powers of observation, gives the clues of human behavior. Valuable skill both in work and in personal relationships, isn’t it?
- A special place in my collection is “the 48 laws of power“ by Robert Greene. The book can be described as very controversial. But life and practical – definitely. This pointer on the road to success. A book for those who want to lead, not be led. In fact, these laws – methods of manipulation. But, in the end, hand on heart, who among us – at least occasionally – not trying to manipulate other people? At least you can extract other benefits from this knowledge – not to become a victim of manipulators.
- From serious fiction, I was hooked on the book “the Prince“ of the Florentine philosopher Niccolo Machiavelli. She surprised me with its accurate definition of human nature. Centuries have not changed anything in it! The same methods of conquest and retention of power, techniques of government.
Earlier we wrote about where in the world are buying more books and reading Ukrainians.