The Paris Saint-Germain will face off against Le Havre on Sunday 12 July. For the first time in Europe since the beginning of the health crisis, the public will be present inside the stadium : 5 000 people are expected.FRANCEINFO
This is a first in Europe, and it is in France that it is going to take place. Sunday the 12th of July, a football match between Paris Saint-Germain and le Havre will stand in front of 5 000 spectators. This is the first time that the public is again allowed to attend the encounter from the stands. It will, however, comply with certain safety instructions.
Social distancing in the stands
“The people who have access to the dressing rooms and lawns will be tested upstream. Wearing a mask will be mandatory, just like the hydroalcoholic gel and the supporters will have to comply with the measures of social distancing”, stressed the journalist Sophie Gauthier.
The resumption of football in France is also good news for clubs in great financial difficulty. Off for weeks, the French football federation assesses, it, to 10 million euros losses over the period.
- The JT 23h of franceinfo Saturday 11 July 2020 The integral
The other subjects of JT
Coronavirus : Guyana is sinking in the crisis
- 2 Guyana still strongly affected by the epidemic of coronavirus
- 3 Coronavirus : airports not strict enough on the safety instructions ?
- 4 Bayonne : intense emotion and anger after the death of the bus driver assaulted
- 5 Lot-et-Garonne : a number of tributes to the policeman killed Melanie Lemée
Lannion : Nokia announced a social plan, 402 posts deleted
- 7 Private festival, Avignon is a hollow
- 8 A vote decisive in Poland
- 9 The tube of the summer, a veritable institution