Sony PlayStation and Sucker Punch have released the new update of Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, for both PlayStation 4 and PS5. L’update 2.07 (more precisely, number 2,007,000 on PlayStation 5) includes various game fixes and some changes to the DualSense functions.
Let’s see the details Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Update 2.07:
- Restored the missing Fundoshi for some New Game + players who had lost access to it.
- Fixed an issue where replayed missions would not give the appropriate rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Fixed an issue where some Supply Crates could be restocked after reloading the checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue where if you gave the Hut Builder supplies and skipped the scene, the supplies were still taken but the objective was not completed.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join ongoing Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced duration of haptic feedback when traveling fast.
- Fixed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Fixed an issue with the visibility of the Legends leaderboards.
- Various UI improvements and bug and crash fixes.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut
The previous Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut patch also fixed some crashes and advancement issues caused by the Sakai armor. Finally, again with regard to update 2.07, Sucker Punch writes: “We are continuing to investigate the issues and will release additional patches in the coming weeks, including fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends ahead of next week’s launch of Rivals mode.”
Ghost of Tsushima got it good results at D1: broke Switch’s dominance in the Japanese rankings.