Shampoo is an essential part of hair care. The vast majority of buyers have long refused from the advertised shampoos because they contain sulfates which are bad for the overall condition of hair. We decided to find out what are the pros and cons are in sulfate-free shampoos and why they are more natural and useful from shampoos that contain preservatives and parabens.
What is sulfate?
Sulfates contained within the shampoos are salt of sulfuric acid. When interacting with water, they oxidize and form a thick foam. While washing hair with shampoo that contains sulfate – cleans the scalp and covered with a film, which is formed during oxidation. Sulfates are used in almost all cosmetic and household tools, so they are quite affordable.
Than harmful sulfate shampoo? In shampoos, which form a voluminous foam to the hair, especially should pay attention to the composition, which may contain such harmful elements:
- Valium – creates a thick foam and causes irritation of the scalp. The shampoo is indicated by the abbreviation АLS or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Sodium sulfate – forms a stable and dense foam. If shampoo long overdo on the hair, it is able oven, to cause dry scalp and flaking. In the composition abbreviated as SLS or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Laureth sulfate is a substance less dangerous than the previous two. With prolonged use of shampoo with Laureth sulfate may cause skin dryness. It is referred to in shampoos abbreviation ALES or Ammonium Laureth Sulfate.
- Sodium myreth sulfate, SMES – such as sodium sulfate, but is less dangerous, it is well concentrated.
Sulfate shampoo harm hair
What you need to know about sulfate-free shampoo?
- Despite the fact that sulfate-free shampoo may at times exceed the price of regular shampoo, the results also you quickly will be surprised. A good shampoo cleanses the scalp, but not as quickly as we got used to it early. To completely get rid of pollution, it is necessary to lather the head at least twice. However, if you wash your hair every day, then you will only need to lather the head only once.
- Sulfate-free shampoo will be drained quickly, because in order to form a foam, you need a lot more shampoo.
- When you use a shampoo with natural ingredients, do not wait for wow volume. Sulfate-free funds have a cumulative effect. Allow hair to “get used” to the new product and within two or three weeks will see the first result.
- Such bad shampoos clean the hair from the styling tools. If you love to use styling products (sprays, mousse, powder, etc.), it should be understood that they contain chemicals that must be washed. Unfortunately, sulfate-free shampoos do not cope with this task.
What is the use of sulfate-free shampoos?
– Sulfate-free shampoo includes natural components, so it does not dry the scalp. When using this shampoo, the scalp is kept clean.
Does not dry the paint with hair.
– Does not leave the skin of harmful substances.
– A shampoo to use after the procedure keratin hair straightening.
– Hair looks healthier and the hair gets a natural look.
– Sulfate-free shampoo contains harmless water treatment components such as Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, which is easily washed away and do not violate the protective mechanisms of the skin.
Sulfate-free shampoos do not contain a lot of foam
How to choose Bazaleti shampoo?
When choosing a balm, conditioner or lotion for care of hair, special rules are observed. All the masks are mostly free of preservatives and parabens. After keratin hair straightening specialist may prescribe a special shampoo, however, the choice of a mask or balm is for you.
However, if you want to improve your hair with natural ingredients, carefully read the shampoo and shop around. You know, not always expensive shampoo – high-quality, but not always available the price of the shampoo will guarantee you 100% care.
5 betalbatim shampoos
When buying is recommended to dial basket for 1000 UAH and more, because new customers a promo code that subtracts 500 hryvnia! (Valid till 29.02.2020)
Elected on the basis of a rating of no less than 4.1 and> 1000 reviews
4.4/5 on the basis of 2541 review
- the only list with phosphates, however, of the coconut.
4.2/5 on the basis 7307 reviews
- for daily use;
- only useful components;
- a balanced pH level.
4.2/5 on the basis of 1406 reviews
- for all hair types;
- peppermint oil;
- consists of three organic oils.
4.1/5 on the basis of 2980 reviews
- for damaged hair;
- makes hair manageable;
- does not contain lauryl and Laureth sulfates.
4.1/5 on the basis of 1723 reviews
- NSF certified;
- does not contain ingredients of animal origin;
- reduces dryness of the scalp.