And Ukrainian canadian chef of Colombian origin, the judge of the project “Masterchef Ukraine” Hector Jimenez-Bravo shared with fans his recipe for the most delicious mussels in shells in a tomato sauce.
Inspired by Spanish cuisine Hector Jimenez-Bravo has published a recipe for cooking mussels on the page in Instagram.
Mussels in tomato sauce: recipe
– Mussels in shells 1 kg.
– Butter – 2 tbsp. spoon;
– Onions – 2 PCs.
– Garlic – 3 cloves;
– Tomatoes – 700 grams.
– Dry white wine – 1/2 Cup;
– Parsley, dill;
– Black pepper.
Recipe mussels in tomato sauce:
1) Mussels, cover with water for an hour, then wash with a brush. To remove the beard, if any.
2) Tomatoes in a pot with boiling water. To remove the skin and cut into halves.
3) Melt in a saucepan 2 tablespoons of butter. Add chopped onion and fry until transparent. Add the finely chopped garlic. Sauté 1 minute and add the tomatoes. Salt. Stir and simmer on medium heat for 10-12 minutes.
3) then pour in the wine and pepper and simmer on medium heat for another 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped parsley, mix well.
4) Immediately add the mussels. Stir, cover and simmer until all the mussels are open.
Hector adds, if any mussels are not disclosed at all, they must be discarded.
5) Serve with fried in oil slices of baguette.
¡Que aproveche, chicos! (“Good luck, friends” – translated from Spanish)
Hector Jimenez-Bravo / Instagram / @hectorjimenezbravo