Salad “Mimosa” is one of the most popular salads on any holiday table. This salad was for the fact that after cooking it looks like a Mimosa flower. Salad for cooking available to everyone, after all, consists of such ingredients that everyone has at home. How to prepare salad “Mimosa” – read on.
The main ingredients of the classic recipe of the salad is canned fish, chicken egg, mayonnaise, cheese, onion, carrots and potatoes. Cooking does not take much time and effort. The taste of the salad like almost everyone who’s ever tried it.
Recipe salad “Mimosa”
– 4 potatoes;
– 4 carrots;
– 200 g of hard cheese 2 PCs processed or;
– 1 onion;
– 4 eggs;
– 1 jar of canned fish;
– salt, pepper;
How to prepare salad “Mimosa”:
1. Potatoes and carrots boil and grate on a coarse grater. Cheese also grate on a coarse grater.
2. Boil the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Proteins grate on a coarse grater, and yolks – for small. Canned mash with a fork and mix with chopped onions.
3. Put the ingredients in a salad bowl layers, each layer paramasivam mayonnaise, in this order: potatoes, cheese, egg white, canned onions, carrots, egg yolk.
4. Put the salad in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Before serving decorate with greens.
Salad “Mimosa”: the recipe
– Salad of perfect canned mackerel, pink salmon, Steelhead, or Pacific saury horse mackerel. Better if it is the fish in its own juice, not in oil.
– Ingredients it is better to grate (except onions and fish). Thus, the salad will be more tender taste.
– Laying layers of the salad, not worth it to stamp and crush. This will allow the salad to be more lush.
– Don’t cook the egg too long. Cook the egg need no more than 5 minutes after boiling.
For serving salad is better to take a transparent bowl that allows you to see the layers of lettuce. This will give it a festive look.