Journalist Alexander Makhov, who was in the plane during the evacuation of Ukrainians and foreigners, said, how was your first day in observation.
Alexander Makhov said that to go outside is forbidden, but inside you can move freely.
Food three times a day bring people in protective suits, respirators and goggles. Residents observation physicians visiting twice a day, and confirmed that as at all satisfactory.
Alexander Makhov about the conditions in observation
The journalist said that access to hot water and drinking water also plenty. Passengers living in the rooms, as someone: one, two, or three. Each room has a TV and a refrigerator, and, not least, a balcony, because you get to breathe fresh air.
Not a 5 star hotel, but you can live,
– said Alexander Makhov.
In the observation home for two families with children. One family from Ukraine – mom, dad and their 8-year-old son living together in one room. Second family – a woman from Argentina and her two children, 3 and 5 years.
Makhov said that, to convey products from the outside through the checkpoint. But added that all residents of observation are tired of the unwanted attention and escalate the situation.
Clashes in Novye Sanzhary: short
- When residents of New Sanjar learned that evacuees from Wuhan driven in their village the evening of February 19, staged mass protests and blocking of roads is continued until the evening of 20 February.
- Due to the deterioration of the situation in place came the police and the National guard with armored vehicles.
- People blocked roads, burned tires and staged clashes with the police.
- In the evening, the security forces pushed people off the road to make the corridor for 7 buses with evacuees.
- Local throwing stones at buses, shouting: “shame.” Evacuated in response showed hearts.
- In the end, all the buses stopped at the medical center and evacuated the people there is.
- The clashes in General suffered 9 law enforcement officers and 1 civilian.
- Police arrested 24 people and opened 2 cases on the fact of mass disorders. Detainees could face up to 8 years of imprisonment.
What you need to know about the coronavirus / 24 channel
Watch the video: How was your first day evacuees in Novye Sanzhary
More news regarding the treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and much more – see Health.