What is known about the progress of the case.
From June 8 to July 3 in court in the Netherlands will host the second session of the trial of Downing of MH17 The court summarizes the results of the previous block, and the Prosecutor will present the criminal investigation of the crime, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to the Channel 24.
The pandemic coronavirus in the hall may attend a limited number of people. However, everyone will be able to watch him live.
Technical organization of the hearings
- The case is in the judicial complex Schiphol. There are increased security measures.
- Present in the court must abide by the rules of the race.
- Only open to hall D, which is directly process. At the same time, courtrooms A, B and C will be closed.
- Will operate a press center, which will allow only 30 media representatives.
- Except judges, clerks and prosecutors in the courtroom, will be present a maximum of two counsel for the relatives, two defenders and a few members of the press.
Plans for the second block of meetings
- the court will summarize what was discussed at previous hearings, and what has happened since then;
- protection and counsel relatives can apply to the court;
- prosecutors describe a criminal investigation;
- at the end of the hearing, the court will make any necessary decisions and wait for the next block of hearings. It will begin on August 31.
It is assumed that the hearing will be delayed for a period of 12 – June 22. The court considers that this part of the hearing can be completed not later than June 26. If necessary, they can extend till July 3. The court also will not meet June 29 and 30.
On the court again, no one suspects
At the second session of the trial arrived none of the four suspects, said the head of the trial judge Hendrik Steinhaus.
Citizens of the Russian Federation: Sergey Dubinsky, Igor Girkin and Oleg Pulatov, as well as a citizen of Ukraine Leonid Kharchenko also was absent during the first meeting in March.
However, at the meeting of June 8, a lawyer Pulatova. The judge noted that the case proceed without the accused.