MP from the faction “people’s Servant” Olga Wasilewska-Smaglyuk said that half of her colleagues believe the Chinese coronavirus, which has already died 1369 people marketing ploy manufacturers of medical masks.
She stated this on air of one of Ukrainian TV channels. According to her, the faction became divided into two camps.
Some believe that the coronavirus is really a threat, and others convinced that it is a marketing ploy to sell more masks
the MP said.
She confessed that she, too, believes coronavirus “marketing ploy”, but just in case, stocked up on masks, I bought 10 pieces for 150 hryvnias.
Olga Vasilevskaya-Smaglyuk called coronavirus “marketing ploy”:
Wasilewska-Smaglyuk also said that at yesterday’s Cabinet meeting the issue of the threat of coronavirus has not been discussed, and suggested that Ukrainian hospitals are not provided with means of resistance.
What is known about the Chinese Covid coronavirus-19
- As of February 13, the Chinese coronavirus died 1 369 60 of 347 infected.
- From the disease die in about 9% of those infected.
- The world health organization declared a global emergency health.
- In Ukraine, not a single case of suspected coronavirus has not been confirmed.
- In China have suspended group tours.
- The Ukrainian Embassy in China advises to refrain from trips to the country, where raging epidemic
- February 11, citizens of Ukraine had to evacuate from Wuhan, but the evacuation did not take place.
More news regarding the treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and much more – see Health.