Laboratory of the Ministry of health of Ukraine in Kiev confirmed the infection with coronavirus resident of Mukachevo Transcarpathian region.
This was reported in the press service of the Transcarpathian regional state administration.
According to RSA, a resident of Mukachevo got to the regional infectious diseases hospital on Tuesday March 24. In Mukachevo, she was tested by PCR and found coronavirus infection. To confirm or refute the diagnosis, the tests, the patient was sent to Kiev.
Now the woman is in satisfactory condition. All contact persons are established, they are advised to stay in isolation.
The headquarters of the anti-epidemic Commission at the Transcarpathian regional state administration noted that in General, the region for isolation are 6729 people. 6346 Transcarpathians, who have returned from abroad, have registered family physicians.
The main thing about coronavirus in Ukraine
- As of March 26, in Ukraine there were registered 164 cases of infection with coronavirus, of which 5 deaths, and 1 recovered.
- On 12 March, Ukraine imposed a quarantine to stop the spread of coronavirus. It will last until April 24. Also, the state has closed its borders to foreigners since March 16 and has suspended international air and rail links to 17 March.
- Closed and all the cultural, entertainment, sports facilities, restaurants, cafes and the like. Will work only pharmacies and grocery stores, gas stations, banks and insurance companies.
- March 18, completely stopped intercity passenger rail service. Also closed the metro in Kiev, Kharkov and the Dnieper.
- The government plans to introduce a state of emergency in Ukraine.
How to avoid coronavirus / Infographic 24 channel
Other news on treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and much more – see Health