Published a drawing of the future smartphone.
13 iPhone from Apple will be released in 2021 and will be equipped with four cameras and lidar, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
According to information iPhone 13 will receive the following modifications:
- Wide angle lens on a 64 megapixel camera with 1 x optical and 6 x digital zoom
- 40 megapixel telephoto lens with 3x and 5x optical zoom and 15-20-fold digital zoom
- The 64-megapixel anamorphic lens with a focus on shooting a high detail video (2.1: 1)
- 40-megapixel wide-angle lens with five times optical zoom and hybrid increase to increase objects up to 20 times
- 4.0 LiDAR technology that is responsible for the estimation of the depth of the frame and augmented reality capabilities
The publication writes that prior to the release of the iPhone 13 Apple may change the layout of the cameras.