CATASTROPHE “Bleu” by Koz was released in August 2022 by Fleuve
Blue — Fleuve
- Favorite readings, we share them.
- Our community recommends you every day a new book.
- Today, “Bleu” by Koz published on August 18, 2022 by Éditions Fleuve
Ju reads Words, blogger and contributor to the group of reading 20 Minutes Books, you recommend Blue by Koz, published on August 18, 2022 by Éditions Fleuve.
His favorite quote:
Against the darkness, there was the light of the torches, against the fire, there was the water, but against the floods which invaded everything, what weapons did we have?
Why this book?
- Because I had a real pleasure reading it. find the characters encountered in Black and Rouge, but above all find a new apocalyptic adventure. I admit that I really appreciate the post-apocalyptic, and being able to discover its beginnings is very interesting.
- Because if in Black, it’s the Paris regionwhich was the target of an organized attack with the simultaneous explosion of the eighteen transformers which supply it with electricity, in Red, we find ourselves in the Bouches-du-Rhône, in particular Marseille and its region, with fires ravaging the vegetation. WithBluewe find ourselves in the metropolis of Nantes in the heart of a violent storm with an exceptional flood of the Loire which becomes uncontrollable. After the blackout and the mega fires, we find ourselves in the gigantic floods…
- Because this third installment is the most successful of the series ,with a pen and a much better mastered story. Even if the police investigation part takes second place, the author finds the arguments to hook us throughout the pages that we turn with anguish and frenzy. À To these extraordinary events, the author provides meticulously dosed responses without overdoing it. The madness of men only accentuates a world in full disorder whether it is climatic or otherwise…
- Because Blue < /strong>surfs on current fears, on the phenomenon of calling into question the human being, his place and his power of destruction. The tension is palpable, at a frantic pace; which unfolds over the hours.
The essentials in 2 minutes
The plot.< /strong> In the heart of the Nantes metropolis subject to a violent storm with an exceptional flooding of the Loire which becomes uncontrollable. At the same time, the hospitals of the region find themselves suddenly saturated by cases of lightning encephalitis which push the patients to suicide.
The characters. still as well brushed as in Black and Red, with their flaws, their turn unsympathetic or endearing, and making it easy to identify with each other. them.
The locations. The action takes place in the heart of the Nantes metropolis subject to a violent storm with an exceptional flooding of the Loire
The author. Koz lives and writes in France. Born in the 20th century, he feels concerned by the threats to our planet.
This book has been read withpleasure and greed. This societal and environmental intrigue keeps all its promises. It’s well put together, it’s clever, well written! The author surfs on our legitimate questions and anxieties about climate change and the future it holds for us.
buy on amazon
You want to recommend us a book that you particularly liked? Join our community by clicking here
20 Minutes of Context
Some of the links in this article are sponsored. Every time you buy a book through one of them, we get a commission that helps us pay our bills. To avoid any conflict of interest, we have adopted the following method:
1. The contributors to the section choose their books, produce their files and their reviews independently, without worrying about any links that will be added.
2. The links are added a posteriori, each time we find the recommended product on one of our partner platforms.
Thank you in advance to all those who will click!