Liverpool, Chelsea danger: the Blues won the last time at Anfield

Liverpool, Chelsea danger: the Blues won the last time at Anfield

Spread the love

Liverpool, Chelsea danger: the Blues won the last time at Anfield

Big match of the third day of the Premier. Lukaku against the Reds trident. Both have not conceded a goal yet

Big match time in the Premier League. The third day promises a show with Manchester City-Arsenal to open the match program. Liverpool-Chelsea also on the field: kick-off on Saturday 28 at 18.30. The Anfield stage hosts the match between Klopp’s team and Tuchel’s men: both returning from two victories in the first league games. The Reds overtook Norwich and Burnley, the Blues beat Crystal Palace and Gunners. Perfect parity also in the goals scored and conceded so far: five goals scored, zero conceded ones. Offensive power and defensive solidity. On the pitch it will be anything but a foregone confrontation. According to Oddschecker, in the last ten crossings at Anfield there is balance with three wins for Liverpool, three for Chelsea and four draws.

LATEST RESULTS

The market shuffled the cards. Liverpool replaced Wijnaldum with Leipzig’s Konaté. Letting Harry Wilson and Shaqiri go. At the center of the defense is Van Dijk returned after the bad injury that kept him out all last season. According to Oddschecker’s data, with him on the pitch the Reda at Anfield have achieved 43 wins and five draws. Chelsea, on the other hand, cut the squad by saying goodbye to Abraham, Giroud and loaning Emerson. In addition to the sales of Zappacosta, Tomori and Moses. Great attack in attack with the purchase of Lukaku from Inter for 115 million euros. The Belgian striker has already unlocked his second debut in the Blues shirt, scoring against Arsenal in the 15 ‘. The European champions remain an uncomfortable opponent in a difficult league like the English one. Klopp and Tuchel, both Germans, will compete for the sixteenth time in their career.

PREVIOUS

There are 130 total precedents between the two teams. The last time at Anfield the Blues won thanks to the Mason Mount goal: it was last March 4th. A 7-year fast was broken: the last time Chelsea had managed to beat Liverpool in the Premier League in front of their fans was 2014. In the last season the first leg of the league was won by the Reds with a brace from Mané and Jorginho’s penalty neutralized by Alisson. Klopp’s team overcame their opponents on 60 occasions against the Blues’ 42 wins, 28 draws: 198 goals scored by Liverpool, 170 goals by Chelsea. According to the findings of Oddschecker, the victory of Klopp’s team has about 40% chance of materializing, against 35% of Tuchel’s team and 25% of the draw. Entertainment guaranteed, we go on the pitch.

August 26 – 10:26 pm