Many of the beaches are open but the stages will remain closed. A team of France 3 a follow-up of young French athletes in their training during the beginning of the déconfinement. They remain motivated in spite of the constraints.FRANCE 2
The situation is unusual. There is no access to the stadium so that there are two of them, side by side. In Nantes (Loire-Atlantique), the high-level athletes are still awaiting the authorization of the town hall for access. For the moment, they adapt to the place but also by the constraints of the gestures barriers. They must comply with the distances of 10 metres between the athletes.
Looking forward to getting back on the track
“We are already in a good form of adaptation, it is accustomed to respect the distance, respect the mask in the beginning of the session, “says Richard Cursaz, technical advisor, sports for the athletics federation. “The level of feelings, it’s going to. But when you will have access to the track, it will get better, “says Laura Valette, champion of France of the 60-meter hurdles in 2019. Even on the sidewalk next to the cars, athletes do not lose anything.
JT 12/13 Saturday 16 may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Déconfinement : the French can finally walk on the beach
- 2 Déconfinement : the shrine of Lourdes reopens partially
- 3 Coronavirus : Italy will open its borders on June 3,
Déconfinement : colleges prepare for the arrival of the students
- 5 Covid-19 : a fabric that eliminates 99% of coronavirus patented by the French
- 6 Calvados : the sweets will resume their production
- 7 Covid-19 : Air France will refund the tickets of the cancelled flights
- 8 Déconfinement : fishermen allowed to resume their activity
- 9 Auvergne : the ski resort of super Lioran is preparing for the arrival of tourists
- 10 Vosges : a private garden awaits with impatience the re-opening