A new week has begun, and Project Lumina kicks off a new challenge through a gameplay video by Melty Blood: Type Lumina, which this time sees fighting Noel And Michael Roa Valdamjong.
This fighting game, which sees the characters of the visual novelTsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, will make his grand debut from this September 30th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, No.I mean Switch, And PC Street Steam.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina – Noel vs Michael Roa Valdamjong
Melty Blood: Type Lumina – Overview
Melty Blood is reborn. This is the new iteration in the 2D fighting game series based on Type-Moon’s visual novel, Tsukihime. The curtain rises once again on the dramatic battles played with familiar characters from Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon.
New Stories, visuals and characters
- Explore a brand new world of Melty Blood from screenwriter Kinoko Nasu, based on the events of Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon. Unique story events for each character give each playthrough its own personality, in addition to the overall experience.
- The visuals have been updated with HD graphics and include animation sequences from A-1 Pictures for special attacks.
- The dialogues are fully voiced and will change depending on which characters are brought into battle, giving more information on the interpersonal relationships of the fighters.
Iconic battle systems
- Use Melty Blood features such as aerial combos, shields, Magic Circuits, Arc Drives, and Last Arc, as well as some powerful new techniques with the lunar skill system. In addition, a brand new and simple control system has been implemented to make intense battles a little more manageable, while maintaining a balance that will allow both seasoned veterans and new players to fully enjoy the world of Melty Blood.
Rich customization and gallery functionality
- Customize the title, profile icon, and character outfits for battle. They can also be used in online matches!
- Unlock visuals, opening cinematics, music tracks, voices, pixel art and more in the gallery. You’ll also be able to check out guest illustrations created by artists linked to Type-Moon titles.
Source: Project Lumina Street Gematsu