A critical moment in the life of every woman.
Sometimes some of the topics of women’s health taboo in society. Names natural processes are often replaced by other phrases, and references in the conversation can cause confusion sometimes even condemnation. Menopause is the normal state of a woman’s body and it should not be ashamed to talk or to ignore, reports the Chronicle.info reference OS for Today.
Climax. What is it?
Even before birth in the body of each girl laid a certain number of eggs (each individually). Monthly cycle for several decades “drains” of the stock of oocytes, which leads to the onset of menopause.
A frequent question asked by women — at what age menopause occurs? Again, all individually. Usually change begins with 40 to 45 years, and the process lasts up to 10 years.
Sometimes there are failures in a hormonal background, and this condition is sometimes confused with menopause. To prevent such errors, you need to know yourself 100%, regularly visit the gynecologist to see the first “bells”, the so-called symptoms, and if you have any questions to consult with your doctor
The climax takes place in several stages, because the process is long and the body needs time to adapt:
- The premenopausal women. Starts in ~45 years. Duration: until the beginning of menopause.
- Menopause. Starts in 50 years. Characterized by cessation of menstruation.
- The postmenopausal women. This is the period to 70 years.
- The period of “old age”. Lasts until the end of life.
Symptoms, types and symptoms of menopause
Women experience natural changes of the body in different ways. The onset of symptoms, duration of menopause depends on a number of factors: health status at the time of menopause, lifestyle, environment and other factors. How to understand that the climax that’s coming?
By itself, the body prepares for menopause by about 1-2 years. To recognize the process by fluctuations in blood pressure, this is especially true for those who have cardiovascular disease. Sometimes there are problems with sleep. During this period, it is possible to notice mood swings for no good reason.
Symptoms of menopause:
- The gradual cessation of menstruation. Every month a cycle of allocations will be less..
- A sharp rush of blood to the upper body and face. Feel like person “burning.” About 80% of women feel it.
- Increased tearfulness, irritability, mood swings (PMS almost).
- Sleep problems.
- Uterine bleeding due to the decline of reproductive function.
This is a common symptoms which occur in most cases, but women climax can manifest itself in different ways. Some hardly feel changes, and others are difficult to cope with symptoms on physical and psychological levels. If the symptoms cause significant discomfort, you should immediately consult a specialist.
With the right approach to the changes of the female body under the supervision of a physician and the treatment, climax is not a reason to change their way of life and stop to enjoy life in full.
The types of menopause
When menopause occurs?
This process starts about 45-50 years. In the normal course of menopause, symptoms may be hardly noticeable, performance is not reduced, it has no effect on the social and emotional States.
Within 2 years from the date of the last menstrual period, the ovaries begin to lose their basic functions. During this period, it may become difficult to deal with stress, to adapt to changes. The severity of menopause depends on lifestyle, genetics and the particularities of each woman.
How to delay the menopause?
The second most popular question among women after “in how long to wait for menopause?”. Natural changes occur in every woman, so I will share some tips on how to easily migrate changes in the body.
Adhering to certain basic rules, you can reduce the risk of symptoms of menopause. Recommend:
- Proper nutrition. Based on the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the diet.
- The rejection of bad habits. Alcohol, Smoking disrupts the internal organs. Refusal of them will help you to feel healthier, to slow the aging process in the body.
- Active way of life. Today, many professions require being in the office, at the computer. Therefore, it is important to dilute the routine by training in the gym or at home. If this option is not for the soul — try to replace travel and transport with pleasant walks.
- To increase the level of oxytocin, which helps to be in good shape.
- In each case the approach is individual, depending on the physical health of women in General. When choosing a method of reduction of menopausal symptoms self-treatment may only worsen the overall condition of the body. Therefore we recommend you to choose an individual approach.