Recommendations that will help to change habits.
Many people understand that eating too many sweet treats, but can’t stop. Of course, there is no such ritual that you apply once and you’re rid of cravings for sweets. But there are working tips, using which you will be able to change and manage their eating habits. Nutritionist Tatiana dick, who taught not to break when losing weight, shared in Instagram effective tips on how to reduce the desire to eat something sweet, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to RBC.
1. Corny, but it works — don’t buy home sweet. There will be less temptations.
2. Prepare yourself. You can find lots of baking recipes without sugar (at least on my page), useful candy etc. you Can use artificial sweetener to reduce the caloric intake, and sugar intake.
3. Replace. Here is just about the sweeteners. NOT only is coconut sugar, not honey, NOT syrup Jerusalem artichoke, etc. is the same sugar.
4. Don’t ban everything at once. Leave yourself a couple of squares of chocolate with your morning coffee or piece of cake every few days. It’s better than the end of the week to break on a box of chocolate.
5. Read the composition. You need to minimize the amount of sugar. But many people do not know how much it is used (yoghurt, muesli, granola and fitness bars). You want sweet yoghurt? Bought the usual, added the berries, a bit of Mar.Zama and healthy yogurt is ready.
Of course, demonizing sugar is not necessary, but you need to understand that in the modern world TOO much in various products.