Tasty and healthy.
Pistachios have numerous health benefits. According to some studies, they can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by 30 %, preventing stroke, myocardial infarction and mortality from these disorders, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
In addition, pistachios have a significant impact on the brain, eyesight, weight, and various body systems.
We offer you to get acquainted with the main properties and methods of their use.
The benefits of pistachios:
- Lower blood pressure;
- Facilitate the synthesis of nitric oxide;
- Is a powerful vasodilator (dilates blood vessels);
- Facilitate endothelial function;
- Reduce arterial stiffness;
- Prevent diabetes due to low glycemic index;
- Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal microbiota;
- Provide plenty of soluble and insoluble fibers;
- Act as a protective agent against eye diseases.
How to use them?
Pistachio – a very nutritious product. A 30-gram serving (about 49 fruit) gives adults more than 11 % of the recommended intake of protein and about 10% fiber.
See also: Named ways once and for all get rid of heartburn
Include them in your daily diet very easily. There are many alternative options, such as:
- In the Mediterranean diet;
- As snacks throughout the day;
- Roasted in a salad;
- In the form of serving Breakfast and lunch.