The danger still remains.
Conditions of quarantine restrictions introduced in the new rules of conduct that should be for every daily habits least until the moment when will be able to solve the problem of treatment and prevention COVID-19, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
Candidate of biological Sciences, scientific blogger, the representative of the company MCIS Language Solutions Ilona Svezhenceva gave some effective tips that should continue to perform even after the lifting of the quarantine.
- Due to the fact that the lion’s share of patients have asymptomatic disease, we should all wear masks. It should be a real medical mask, or a homemade, made at least three fabric layers with smaller pores between the fibers. The mask should completely cover the nose and chin. Outdoors, in a Park, or a nearly empty sidewalk safe to walk without masks, as for the development of COVID-19 must be a certain viral load. It is achieved only through close physical contact with an infected person in poorly ventilated areas.
- Stick with hygiene cough and sneeze, covering your mouth with your elbow and not your hand.
- As often as you can wash and disinfect hands, phone, keyboard, notebook and computer. Obtain and keep an antiseptic on the desktop in your office.
- Go to the store or to the market in rubber gloves and try to have minimal contact with goods that are not going to buy. Do not try fruits and vegetables at markets, and bring home and before use, thoroughly flush under running water.
- Try to avoid peak hours in public transport and supermarkets. Everywhere keep a social distance of 1.5 — 2 meters. In the queue at the checkout, or in a taxi do not hesitate to ask the person to retreat to a safe distance.
- If you are not accustomed to online shopping — now is the time to try. Better the seller to return the thing that came up, rather than risk their health and their loved ones, visiting shops with an unknown quality of ventilation and disinfection.
- Temporarily refrain from shaking hands and hugs, but with friends go to the Park, observing the social distance. Now is not the time for trips to visit. Of course, you can go to a summer terrace of a cafe, but there is also not always safe. Better to order food and drinks to take away.
- In the summer I want to go to the beach and soak up the sun near the pond. In General, it is safe to do while respecting social distance, but still avoid crowded beaches and indoor pools with poor ventilation. There exists a likelihood of Contracting SARS-COV-2.
- This summer it is better to refrain from trips abroad and holidays in boarding houses. Better organise a tour around Ukraine in his own car, or go camping in the mountains or at the seaside.
- 10. And last but most important point: do not pereshagivaete a cold house, saying: “will propote will take place”. At the slightest suspicion, call your family doctor for further advice. If you have found the coronavirus, then immediately warn all relatives, friends and colleagues and samoisklyuchilis. Don’t endanger others, they may be at risk or in contact with older people, for whom infection with a coronavirus can be life-threatening.