One of the most useful products.
Summer is in full swing. But zucchini is a vegetable, which it is desirable to cook and eat in the season when the most vitamins, micro – and macroelements, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Clutch.
The zucchini contains:
- vitamins a,B1,B2,C,PP;
Useful properties of zucchini:
- Beta-carotene in the composition of the tavern has a positive effect on the skin and hair, but also beneficial to the vision;
- eating zucchini helps to normalize the metabolism of water and salts in the body;
- pectin contained in vegetables, is responsible for the rapid uptake and excretion of cholesterol and salts sodium
- the inclusion of squash in the diet promotes the excretion of bile, cleansing the liver and stimulate fast recovery after the abuse of fatty and spicy foods;
- reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood and reduce swelling;
- the vegetable useful for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases;
- improves motor and secretory functions of the stomach and intestines;
- dietary fiber zucchini is able to absorb and excrete toxic substances;
- the vegetable has a positive effect on the patients will otctraded hepatitis, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, chronic colitis, hypertension, chronic nephritis and pyelonephritis;
- thanks to the combination of iron and vitamin C, zucchini has a positive impact on the health of people who suffer from anemia;
- the juice of zucchini is useful for enhancing sleep quality and improving the condition of the nervous system.
- kidney diseases associated with disorders of potassium output;
- the exacerbation of a gastritis