With 27 years of coverage in the best basketball in the world, Bruno Vain, a journalist for DIRECTV Sports, is an authoritative word when it comes to talking about NBA. Without any inconvenience and with the disposition ahead he accepted the invitation of Bolavip to have an unmissable dialogue.
He was not afraid that the collection account would be passed to him later, Vain was encouraged to give the predictions on the favorite teams for the NBA Playoffs 2020-21 And, with some changes in current positions, the trend for Bruno is the same: Los Angeles Lakers are favorites and there will be a surprise with the super Brooklyn Nets.
Bruno Vain is a reference in the field that follows the league since 1994. He lives and breathes basketball, has at most reference to Michael Jordan and because of the joys he gave him, he does not forget Manu Ginobili. So without further ado, this is the Playoffs simulation for the 2020-21 NBA season.
Western Conference Playoffs
(1) Utah Jazz vs. 8) Golden State Warriors: “The winner would be the Jazz. Without a doubt. It is the pointer with impressive solidity. If you look at everything, it is very even between 7 teams in the Western Conference Except for Utah, which does not mean that he is champion, but he will not fall with an eighth ”.
(4) Denver Nuggets vs. (5) Los Angeles Lakers: “This duel is very uneven because no matter how much the Nuggets have grown, they are behind the Lakers. We have a Nikola Jokic with a sensational campaign, but it would not reach them in this series ”.
(3) Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers: “I like the Clippers better because they have come out of a negative dynamic with the departure of Doc Rivers as coach. So I see them going through the phase ”.
(2) Phoenix Suns vs. (7) Dallas Mavericks: “The Suns have been a huge surprise. What they did with rejuvenated Chris Paul and a Devin Booker who takes it from five continents away. Pasa Phoenix”.
Western Conference Semifinals: NBA Playoffs
– Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Lakers: “It depends on the health of LeBron James and Anthony Davis, but I think that the experience of that duo that arrived and assembled in a perfect way tips the balance in favor of this very even series ”.
LeBron James was injured on March 20 (Photo: Getty Images)
– Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns: “I have faith in Phoenix. I liked that duo, Paul and Booker, with Chris celebrated and rejuvenated as in his best moments, also Mikal Bridges who has had a fantastic season with the Suns ”.
Western Conference Final: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Phoenix suns
“I see the Lakers passing, there are no internal tools in the Suns to stop an Anthony Davis and they would end up prevailing to reach a second consecutive final ”.
Eastern Conference Playoffs
(1) Philadelphia 76ers vs. (8) Boston Celtics: “76ers pass by beating. The teams that are going to enter the Play-In will do so with a losing record. In the Eastern Conference for many years it is inferior to the other (West) with which strong teams like Philadelphia, Brooklyn and Milwaukee, which are the only three real contenders, they pass over those who entered through the window ”.
(4) Atlanta Hawks vs. (5) Miami Heat: “I see the Miami team as the winner with the aftertaste of the champion team from the last conference finals. They are at a lower level, but they have enough to go through to the first round ”.
(3) Milwauke Bucks vs. (6) Charlotte Hornets: “Clearly the series turns in favor of the Bucks because they want to avoid the catastrophes of the past playoffs, They are not going to happen to them on the first wheel, they may not measure up against a similar team, but not in this case ”.
(2) Brooklyn Nets vs. (7) New York Knicks: “There will be no surprises. At seven games it is much more difficult for such an inferior team to defeat a team full of stars like the Nets. “
Eastern Conference Semifinals
– Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat: “I see a more even series, but the 76ers are going to pass. Few teams have answers for Joel Embiid and no matter how much Bam Adebayo has improved, he will not reach them ”.
Kevin Durant and Giannis Antetokounmpo (Photo: Getty Images)
– Brooklyn Nets vs. Milwaukee Bucks: “I see this series very even and of uncertain prognosis. I’m going for the Bucks hunger for revenge with Khris Middleton helping Antekounmpo and some distraction from Kyrie Irving that has a negative domino effect on the Nets so that Milwaukee of the chime “.
Eastern Conference Final: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Milwaukee bucks
“Uncertain prognosis, but let’s imagine a Milwaukee that continue on a roll. With a 7-game series and a Middleton basket, they beat the 76ers and get into the NBA Finals ”.
The NBA Finals 2020-21: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Milwaukee bucks
“I see him LeBron doubling title and closing a dynasty, not because he does not continue playing, but it is difficult for him to maintain the superlative level that ‘El Rey’ has used to us in recent years. I predict and always say that you have to take it with a grain of salt due to the physical situation, another Lakers title ”.
LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo (Photo: Getty Images)