Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Spread the love

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Birthday with records for Pokemon GO that, in the last 5 years, has exceeded $ 5 million in takings, according to a recent report. The mobile title developed by Niantic has therefore, on average, earned practically $ 1 million a year, with its ups and downs.

In these days the title is celebrating its fifth anniversary, after the release on mobile devices in 2016, with an incredible success, also given by over 632 million downloads worldwide. According to the report presented by Sensor Tower, nearly 2 million were made on American soil alone, with the remainder in the rest of the world.

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

For the more curious, 52% of revenue comes from devices Android while the remaining 48% from devices Apple. It is also interesting to note how, despite the pandemic and the inability to leave the house, the augmented reality title has not hinted at stopping its earnings.

Plus the same report points out that the interest and attention of the players has not waned over the years, thanks also to the festivals organized periodically. Over the course of half a decade Niantic, together with The Pokémon Company, have therefore managed to create a real success that does not seem to want to stop.

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

The data regarding the countries that have contributed most to this growth are also interesting. In the first place are the United States of America, with 36.6% of total collections. In second place, almost without surprise, we find Japan, home of these famous monsters, with 32% of revenues.

In third place we find immediately a European country or Germany, which contributed 5.4% of total receipts. On the other hand, Italy does not appear, at least in the top positions, to which the title has recently dedicated an entire event, available until July 8th.

Therefore, the success of Pokémon GO does not seem to stop, with revenues that will most likely increase for the next few years. To be able to see all the details of the upcoming Pokémon GO Fest you can consult our article.

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years

Pokémon GO: record takings in the last 5 years