The free MOBA of the Pokémon saga receives its second Battle Pass with an astronaut Gengar and more content.
After a most successful debut on Nintendo Switch, Pokémon Unite jumps to mobile devices today with its launch on iOS and Android, with what you can free download this Pokémon MOBA on your smartphones. But not only that: the TiMi Studios game receives a new update loaded with novelties, among which the inclusion at the end of a translation to Spanish in the game.
At Pokémon Unite blog We know what’s new in the new game update, which also includes features such as the cross game and cross progress between Nintendo Switch and the two new versions of the game. In addition, it introduces a new season of space-themed content, which includes a Gengar astronaut with which to terrify your rivals. The free-to-play of the Pokémon saga reaches mobile phones and these are the contents of the last update from Pokémon Unite.
What’s new in Pokémon Unite
- Full cross-play and account linking between mobile devices and Nintendo Switch. Link your account and play with the same account on both platforms.
- New in-game events that allow you to obtain super item upgrades to upgrade your equippable items to level 30. Access to these upgrades is made easier.
- New equippable items to introduce different strategies.
- Unite Squads are introduced, allowing coaches to form teams.
- A second battle pass, with all-new cosmetic elements, such as new holo-outfits with special visual effects.
- Implementation of some limited functions for Spectator Mode.
- Support for multiple additional languages: Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Pokémon Unite guide: tips, tricks, and best characters to get started
And, again, you have a Gengar astronaut to unlock, which is quite an incentive in itself. Pokémon Unite triumphed at launch for Nintendo Switch, whose offer of free MOBA with pokémon exceeded 9 million players in a month and a half. And facing this premiere on mobile, the game added more than 2.5 million records only on Android. We will see if their servers can withstand the flood of users who will join the game today, and if you want to know more information about their proposal, here is the analysis of Pokémon Unite.
More about: Pokémon Unite, Ios, Android, Nintendo Switch, Update, Free and Moba.