What documents you need to submit.
Consular establishments of Poland in Ukraine Monday, may 4, resumed issuing work visas, reports the Chronicle.info with reference to Browser.
This was reported on the government website Poland. To register to apply for a visa in the electronic system e-konsulat.
It is noted that the first will only accept documents with the purpose of reception of visas to Ukrainians to perform agricultural and horticultural work, as well as international transport.
Also clarified rules for applicants:
- to limit the number of persons waiting under the Consulate need to come only at the appointed hour;
- print all pages of the questionnaire, including the page where the date and time of reception at the Consulate;
- prepare all the necessary documents, a list of which can be found at the link https://www.gov.pl/web/ukraina-uk/visa-type-D under the heading “What documents must be submitted?”;
- while waiting for the Consulate in the queue, you should keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons;
- the entrance to the Consulate is only possible in a mask that covers the nose and mouth, as well as disposable gloves
- entering the Consulate, you can only have the documents, and all other personal things you need to keep in front.
We remind, in Ukraine the quarantine is in effect until may 11. Prime Minister Denis Shmyhal stressed that the government does not want to let go of migrant workers who have returned to Ukraine due to the closure of borders in the outbreak COVID-19, back to work in other countries.
Even assuming that other countries especially for them will ease quarantine restrictions and help out.