On a hot summer day I especially want to cool off and quench your thirst. To cope with it will help a delicious and vitamin lemonade of juicy berries, ginger and mint.
There are many recipes of soft drinks, so it’s easy to find a drink that will become a favorite for You and Your family. Edition Lifestyle 24 offers easy recipe for raspberry lemonade.
Malina – 1.5 glass;
Mint – 1-2 sprigs;
Ginger root – 1 cm;
Sugar – 4 tablespoons;
Juice and zest of half a lemon;
Sparkling water – 1.5 l;
Ice to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Ginger root peel and chop.
2. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and finely grate the peel.
3. Put the mint in a mortar, pour sugar and mash. Mash the raspberries with a fork.
4. Mix together the raspberries, mint, lemon, ginger and sugar. Allow to stand for 30 minutes.
5. In each glass put a spoonful of the foundations, pour the cooled water and add ice.
Recipe raspberry lemonade / Photo: freutcake.com