(1) Not covered by Section 1 (1)
- People who only travel through Baden-Württemberg; they have to leave the area of the state of Baden-Württemberg as quickly as possible in order to complete the transit,
- for stays of less than 72 hours with compliance with appropriate protection and hygiene concepts
- People who, for professional reasons, transport people, goods or goods across borders by road, rail, ship or plane, or
- Persons whose work is urgently required and indispensable for the maintenance of the health system, and this is certified by the employer or client, or
- if appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are observed, persons,
- who have their place of residence in the state of Baden-Württemberg and who absolutely need to go to their professional, study or training facility in a risk area for the purpose of practicing their profession, study or training and return to their place of residence regularly, at least once a week (cross-border commuters ) or
- the in one Risk area have their place of residence and who go to the state of Baden-Württemberg for the purpose of practicing their profession, studying or training and who return to their place of residence regularly, at least once a week (cross-border commuters);
the imperative and compliance with appropriate protection and hygiene concepts must be certified by the employer, employer, client or the educational institution.
(2) Unless they are travelers who have been in a Virus Variants-Gebiet with the meaning of Section 3 (2) sentence 1 number 2 of the ordinance on protection against the risk of infection due to entry in relation to the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus after the German Bundestag has determined an epidemic situation of national significance (coronavirus entry ordinance BAnz AT of January 13, 2021 V1 ) are not covered by Section 1 (1),
- People who come from border regions according to the annex
- enter for up to 24 hours and have their primary or secondary residence in these border regions or
- enter and have been in a risk area for less than 24 hours,
unless this is mainly for tourist reasons, for the purpose of shopping or for the use of services or handicrafts,
- for stays of less than 72 hours
- Persons who enter the country because of a visit from first-degree relatives, a spouse or partner who does not belong to the same household, or who have shared custody or access rights,
- if appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are observed, high-ranking members of the diplomatic and consular service, representatives of the people and governments,
- if appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are adhered to, persons entering for urgent medical treatment, or
- in compliance with appropriate protection and hygiene concepts, persons who are essential for the proper conduct of a court hearing, in particular plaintiff, defendant, defendant, expert and witness, and this is certified by the summons of the court,
- if appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are observed, persons,
- who, as pupils at a boarding school, visit their first or second degree relatives at regular intervals, or
- by the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg for the exercise of service in a Risk area are posted and are staying there for the purpose of performing their duties;
the imperative and compliance with appropriate protection and hygiene concepts must be certified by the employer, employer, client or educational institution,
- if appropriate protection and hygiene concepts are adhered to, members of the European Parliament for Baden-Württemberg or who are resident in Baden-Württemberg who have stayed in a risk area in order to exercise their mandate,
Persons who have a medical certificate stating that they were infected with the coronavirus no more than six months ago when they entered the country and are no longer subject to any obligation to separate them based on this, or
People who have had a vaccination that has been completed for at least 14 days using vaccination documentation.
Completed vaccination within the meaning of sentence 1 number 6 is any vaccination against COVID-19 disease carried out with a vaccine approved in the European Union in accordance with the recommended vaccination series. In the case of vaccines that require more than one vaccination dose, the vaccination is considered complete for people who have been vaccinated with at least one vaccination dose, provided that these people have previously tested positive themselves and they have proof of an infection confirmed by a PCR test the coronavirus; In addition, a vaccination is deemed to have been completed in accordance with the recommended vaccination series if there is a deviation due to the Permanent vaccination committee of the Robert Koch Institute is recognized.
(3) Unless they are travelers who have been in a Virus Variants-Gebiet with the meaning of Section 3 (2) sentence 1 number 2 of the Coronavirus Entry Ordinance are not covered by Section 1 (1)
- Individuals whose activity is responsible for the maintenance
- the functionality of the health system, in particular doctors, nurses, supporting medical staff and 24-hour caregivers,
- public safety and order,
- maintaining diplomatic and consular relations,
- the proper functioning of the administration of justice,
- the functionality of the parliament, government and administration of the federal, state and local governments or
- the functioning of the institutions of the European Union and of international organizations
is indispensable; the imperative must be certified by the employer, employer or client,
- Persons entering due to
- visiting relatives of the first or second degree, a spouse or partner who does not belong to the same household or a shared custody or a right of access,
- urgent medical treatment or
- for assistance or for the care of persons in need of protection or assistance,
- Police officers as well as emergency services from the fire brigade, the rescue service and the organizations and facilities involved in disaster control who return from abroad from work or from similar duties,
- Persons who, for professional reasons, transport people, goods or goods across borders by road, rail, ship or airplane without falling under paragraph 1 number 2 letter a, whereby the test requirement according to sentence 2 for crews of inland waterways does not apply if fundamental Precautions are taken to avoid contact, in particular not going ashore that is not absolutely necessary,
- People who have a job that is absolutely necessary and cannot be postponed for up to five days, who have stayed in a risk area because of their training or studies or who are entering the state of Baden-Württemberg; the imperative must be certified by the employer, employer, client or educational institution,
- Persons who are accredited by the respective organizing committee for the preparation, participation, implementation or follow-up of international sporting events or who are invited by a federal sports association to participate in training and course measures, or
- People who are returning from a risk area as holidaymakers and who have carried out a test with a negative result for an infection with the coronavirus at their holiday destination immediately before their return trip, provided that
- on the basis of an agreement between the Federal Republic of Germany and the national government concerned, special epidemiological precautions (protection and hygiene concept) have been taken for a vacation in this risk area,
- the infection situation in the respective risk area does not preclude the non-fulfillment of the obligation according to § 1 paragraph 1 sentence 1 and
- the Foreign Office did not issue a travel warning because of an increased risk of infection https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/ReiseUndSicherheit/reise-und-sicherheitshinweise has spoken out in favor of the affected region.
Sentence 1 only applies to persons who have fulfilled the obligations applicable to them from Section 3 (1) sentence 1 or paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 1 of the Coronavirus Entry Ordinance and who have received a medical certificate or test result that there was no infection with the coronavirus within ten days after entry to the competent authority immediately upon request. The test result according to sentence 2 must be kept for at least ten days after entry.
(4) Unless they are travelers who have been in a Virus Variants-Gebiet with the meaning of Section 3 (2) sentence 1 number 2 of the Coronavirus Entry Ordinance are not covered by Section 1 (1)
- People after Section 54a of the Infection Protection Act,
- Members of foreign armed forces within the meaning of the NATO troop statute, the troop statute of the NATO partnership for peace (PfP troop statute) and the troop statute of the member states of the European Union (EU troop statute) who travel to or return to Germany for official purposes, or
- People who travel to Baden-Württemberg for at least three weeks of work if, in the first ten days after their entry, group-related hygiene measures and precautions to avoid contact outside the work group are taken at the place of their accommodation and their work that would lead to isolation in accordance with § 1 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 are comparable, as well as leaving the placement is only permitted to carry out their work; the employer notifies the competent authority that work is commencing and documents the measures taken according to clause 1 of this number; the competent authority must check compliance with the requirements according to clause 1 of this number; Half-clauses 1 to 3 of this number also apply to people who travel to Baden-Württemberg for a short period of time with a valid reason; As a rule, there is a valid reason if, with special consideration given to infectious concerns, there is a compellingly professional and economically relevant reason.
(5) In justified cases, the competent authority can issue further exceptions upon request if there is a valid reason.
(6) Paragraphs 1 to 5 only apply if the persons named there no typical symptoms of infection with the coronavirus such as fever, dry cough or disorder of the sense of taste or smell. The persons named in paragraph 1 numbers 2 to 4 and in paragraphs 2 to 5 must visit a doctor or a test center to carry out a test if, in the case of Section 1 paragraph 1 sentence 1, typical symptoms of these persons within ten days after entry Coronavirus infection such as fever, dry cough, or impaired sense of taste or smell occur.
(7) If certificates or medical certificates are required, they can be presented in German, English or French. In all other cases, the existence of an exception must be made credible.