One of the most anticipated animated series of superheroes of this 2021 is undoubtedly What if …?, And this week it will premiere its chapter 6. This production based on the characters of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will show alternative stories to those already known.
Likewise, it is known that the program will have a total of 10 episodes that will be transmitted via streaming. Below, we detail everything that is known about the fiction episode 6.
When and at what time will chapter 6 of What if… be released?
Episode 6 of What if …? can be seen in Peru from the Wednesday, September 15, 2021 from 3.00 am For the other Latin American countries and in Spain, these are the following opening times:
- El Salvador, Costa Rica and Nicaragua: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 2.00 am
- Ecuador, Panama and Colombia: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 3.00 am
- Venezuela, Bolivia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 4:00 am
- Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:00 am
- Spain: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
Where to see chapter 6 of ‘What if …?’ on-line?
The new episodes of What if …? They can be seen on the Disney Plus virtual platform. To access the productions, a monthly fee of S / 25.90 must be paid.
The streaming platform will bring new productions to enjoy at home. Photo: Disney Plus
What happened in ‘What if ..?’, Chapter 5?
In episode 5 of What if …? A variant of Thor could be seen after the early appearance of Loki and his other versions that caused multiversal mayhem. In addition, Hawkeye appeared, who had a curious encounter with Iron Man, but this time in his zombie version.
What if? 5 will feature the presence of Zombie Hunter Spider-Man. Photo: Disney Plus
What if …?, Chapter 6 – trailer
Characters from What if …?
- Chadwick Boseman – T’Challa
- Hayley Atwell – Captain Peggy Carter
- Josh Brolin – Thanos
- David Dastmalchian – Kurt
- Michael Douglas – Hank Pym
- Karen Gillan – Nebula
- Jeff Goldblum – Grandmaster
- Sean Gunn – Kraglin,
- Chris Hemsworth – Thor
- Tom Hiddleston – Loki
- Djimon Hounsou – Korath
- Samuel L. Jackson – Nick Fury
- Toby Jones – Arnim Zola
- Michael B. Jordan – Erik Killmonger
- Neal McDonough – Dum Dum Dugan
- Natalie Portman – Jane Foster
- Jeremy Renner – Clint Barton
- Michael Rooker – Yondu Udonta
- Paul Rudd – Ant-Man
- Mark Ruffalo – Bruce Banner
- Sebastian Stan – Bucky Barnes
- Chris Sullivan – Taserface
- Stanley Tucci – Dr. Abraham Erskine
- Taika Waititi – Korg.
What if …?: Characters could have their own movies and series in the MCU
“All you have to do to prove it is look back and see how many stories from the What if …? Comics. they have ended up being part of the main continuity of the vignettes. Something similar could happen in the cinematographic universe ”, said the producer Brad Winderbaum to the middle Inverse.
While he said that each story from the animated show will be self-concluding, he is hopeful that fans will see more of the alternate universes featured in the first season. “It is difficult not to imagine more content with some of these characters,” he concluded.