Like every Sunday, the JT 13 Hours you are talking about sport. Shelf Gregory Naboulet evokes a contest of pole-vaulters confined.France 2
The best pole-vaulters of the planets, confined spaces, have organized a contest. “It is a kind of ‘garden party’ started by Renaud Lavillenie and two of his favorite players : the double world champion who lives in Mississippi in the United States, Sam Kendricks, and the world record-holder (6,18 meters), Armand Duplantis, who will jump him in Louisiana. All three have the chance to have a saltire […] The winner will be the one who will jump the most times the bar 5 metres in 30 minutes, “says the journalist Grégory Naboulet, this Sunday may 3.
“To ensure that the sport remains alive in spite of the containment”
“We try to keep the training costs, at least to keep in shape, but it has no targets at long, medium or short term. So we got this little trick, find great initiatives like this to ensure that the sport remains alive in spite of the containment“, says Renaud Lavillenie.
- JT 13h du Sunday 3 may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Coronavirus : what are the factors that could force the postponement of the déconfinement ?
- 2 Paris : day in the life of a brigade of controls of compliance with the containment
- 3 Masks : Where to find it and at what price ?
- 4 Déconfinement : traders are preparing for the reopening
Spain : the déconfinement started
- 6 Coronavirus : how is the déconfinement in other countries ?
- 7 Gironde : the criers of the street to brighten up the containment
- 8 Zabou Breitman : “The energy is something very complicated to keep in confinement”