The French olympic Committee a number of initiatives to help the sports clubs to overcome the crisis resulting from the health crisis.France 2
After three months of shutdown and hundreds of thousands of meetings cancelled, in the middle of the sport is on its knees. “At the exit of the confinement, we tried a lot of clubs, places to play. A lot of clubs are full, others are empty, we don’t really know who can accomodate us”, explains Jeffrey Verdière, tennis player and amateur. To facilitate the search of a sports club anywhere in France, the French olympic Committee has just launched the internet platform My club near me.
“Our lives have been changed through sport clubs”
It is enough to return his city, his sport, and it is gone ! More than 145 000 clubs and 100 disciplines are referenced. “Creating this link between the French and the sports clubs, it has always been a goal, because it is of former champions. Our lives have been changed through sport clubs”, points out Tony Estanguet, president of Paris 2024.
- JT de 13h on Tuesday, 30 June 2020 The integral
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Fessenheim : life without nuclear
- 2. Employment : Airbus job cuts
- 3 Coronavirus : worrying situation in French Guiana
- 4 Tourism : what are the tourists allowed to return to Europe
United Kingdom : a containment hardened in Leicester
- 6 Suicide : a support for police officers in distress
- 7 Shareholders waive to dividends during the crisis ?
- 8 Paris : the terraces of the discord
- 9 municipal Elections, Fessenheim, Francois Fillon : the press review of France Télévisions
#OnVousRépond : a person who is infected by the coronavirus at the beginning of the outbreak is it still contagious ?
- 11 Minitel : the 3615 does not respond any more
- 12 Serial (⅖) : Corsica at the time of the summer