For several weeks, and the lack is felt more severely for the fans of football on the weekend.France 2
For the past two and a half months, there is more euphoria of football fans. The last great scene of liesse collective took place on 11 march in front of the Parc des Princes in the victory of Paris Saint-Germain versus Borussia Dortmund in the champions League. Since then, with the outbreak of Covid-19, there are no more ball, just silence.
“The city is unhappy”
Overnight, everything has changed, and the fans do not have the moral. “There’s a lot of sadness, “says a supporter in paris. “We look at the old matches of the PSG, it makes us dream”, points out another support. Has almost 800 kilometres from the capital, the Vélodrome stadium in Marseille (Bouches-du-Rhone) is also silent. “Football is a passion. The city is unfortunate, “said a supporter of the OM.
- JT 20h du Sunday 24 may 2020 full
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Culture : demise of the academician Jean-Loup Dabadie
- 2 Déconfinement : traders disappointed with their low sales
- 3 out of the crisis : the strengths of the France
- 4 Coronavirus : the busy agenda of the government for the exit from the crisis
Coronavirus : for caregivers, students, early career difficult
- 6 Déconfinement : a second epidemic wave is it possible ?
- 7 United States : a pandemic is still active with nearly 100, 000 deaths
- 8 the news of The world Sunday, may 24 : violence in Hong Kong, the trial of the israeli Prime minister and fire in the United States
- 9 Ain : maintain the link with the pupils of the lycée of Bourg-en-Bresse in spite of the epidemic
Weekend of the Ascension : a true test for the tourism
- 11 sars Coronavirus : a desire to live elsewhere