After four months of absence, the football of high-level made its return in France with the match PSG-Le Havre on Sunday, July 12, 2020.FRANCE 2
Of fans in a football stadium, this is a first in Western Europe since the beginning of the health crisis. A smooth return and ranks thinning : 5000 people maximum, one empty seat between each group, and the mask-wearing compulsory as soon as one leaves his seat. Measures which are ubiquitous everywhere in the enclosure, but nothing can spoil the pleasure of the public. “We have taken products, we have the masks, so you need to be careful, but it also requires that the life continues and the sport too”, smiled a lady.
“It is sufficient that a person to the iea and on rigolera less of the show”
Other spectators are a bit more skeptical because before the match, outside the stadium, a queue will form, sometimes without a mask or distance. “It is sufficient that a person to the iea and on rigolera less of the show”, is worried about a bear. For the rest, it is a health protocol and strict so that is put in place. Players are protected from the outside world, in particular in the corridor that leads to the field. The ball boys are hidden, and have the terminals of gel to wash hands before giving the ball to each player.
- The JT 20h on Sunday 12 July 2020 The integral
The other subjects of JT
- 1 Nice : the concert controversy
- 2 Port of the mask : too much relaxation ?
- 3 Coronavirus : the mask mandatory in a confined space is “necessary”, according to Gilbert Deray, head of the department nephrology of the Pitié Salpetriere
Guyana : the Prime minister makes no commitment
- 5 Coronavirus : how the situation evolves in the Hexagon ?
- 6 night Clubs : when the bars take over the clubs still closed
- 7 United States : walt disney world opens in Orlando, Trump wears a mask
Army : women in special forces
- 9 July 14 : a day without fireworks ?
- 10 Hollow : the last tour of a grocer roaming