Star + will arrive throughout Latin America this Tuesday August 31. The new streaming platform, owned by the Walt Disney Company, will broadcast movies and series iconic like The Simpsons, The walking dead, among other. In this note, we share all the information you need to know about the service.
What is Star +?
It’s a streaming service that will have available a wide content of series and films dedicated to an adult audience. In addition, it will transmit sports events on ESPN’s. You can subscribe from this Tuesday, August 31 by www.starplus.com or through the application available for cell phones.
On what devices and platforms can I watch Star +?
Star + will be available on the following devices and platforms:
- Latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari web pages
- Android on mobile phones and tablets
- iOS available on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Apple TV from the fourth generation
- Android TV
- Xbox One and Xbox One Series X
- PlayStation PS4 and PS5
- Samsung Tizen.
In which countries is Star + available?
- Dominican Republic
- The Savior
- Costa Rica
What is the cost of Star + and what plans are there?
According to their official website, they offer different plan options, which we detail below:
- Star + (monthly): the complete library with television classics is available, as well as live sporting events for S / 37.90 per month.
- Star + (annual): pays the sum of S / 379.90 for one year.
- Combo +: Combine your Disney + subscription with Star + for S / 44.49 per month.
What movies, series and content does Star + bring?
- Series and Movies: It will offer classic films such as Jurassic Park, The Breakfast Club and the latest cinema releases. It will also have series like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Homelan, American Horror Story, among many more.
- Live Sports – Enjoy sporting events like the US Open, The Masters, UEFA, Champions League, English Premier Leagy, NBA, and more from ESPN.
- Exclusive and original: Find exclusive series like This is us or Love and original productions that vary by region.