Day 7 of the Liga MX Grita Mexico 2021 Tournament is about to begin, but at the same time, the Stove Soccer continues because the clubs still have until the first week of September to make their moves.
Here the latest news and rumors from the transfer market:
Don’t forget to also follow us on our Instagram account, 90min_es, and our Twitter account, @ 90minespanol!
– Victor Manuel Vucetich He still does not have a fixed position as a technician and therefore, the president of the Sacred Herd, Ricardo Peláez, he would have already contacted his possible replacement. During the program “Spicy Soccer” from ESPN, Jose Ramon Fernandez explained that El Cabecita de Oro has already established talks with the Argentine Antonio Mohamed and would have reached an agreement for him to take over the first team in the next few days. “From what I have heard, Peláez is in very serious talks to immediately bring Mohamed. He is now ready, along with his entire coaching staff, to form the first plane and land in Guadalajara.”reported the journalist.
– Another option for Guadalajara is Jaime lozano, who left the U23 team and would be interested in directing the chiverío to continue learning and improving.
– Also, the name of the Uruguayan Diego Alonso It has also sounded, although it would be the third option despite his experience in the maximum circuit.
STOVE FOOTBALL: Castillo, Benedetti, Muñoz, Ramos and more news and rumors of the transfer market in Liga MX
Stove Football continues in the MX League for the Grita Mexico 2021 Tournament, as the clubs have until the first week of September to make moves.
Mauricio Gasca Bobadilla
Aug 25, 2021
LIGA MX: matches, schedules, TV transmission channels and forecasts for matchday 7 of Grita México 2021
Next Friday begins the activity of day 7 of the Grita Mexico 2021 Tournament. Here we review all the details you should know about each game.
Arturo Du Leon
Aug 24, 2021
The memes of Day 6 of Liga MX: America undefeated and at the top, Pumas finally won and Chivas does not wake up
Day 6 of the MX League came to an end and the memes highlighted the leadership of America, the awakening of Pumas, the return of Renato Ibarra and much more.
Mauricio Gasca Bobadilla
Aug 23, 2021
The six best goals of matchday 6 of the Liga MX tournament ‘Grita México’
Although there were few goals that were scored on this sixth round of the Grita Mexico 2021 Tournament, there were good goals. Here the 6 best annotations.
Arturo Du Leon
Aug 23, 2021
– Just the Ecuadorian Renato Ibarra He had been registered with the team, playing on the last date, but now he will miss the rest of the championship after suffering a left leg injury and requiring surgery, with an approximate recovery time of four months.
Now with even greater reason, the board of directors and coaching staff will have to sit down and talk to know whether or not they will bring another reinforcement from abroad, since they have until next September 5.
– The Venezuelan Darwin Machís of the grenade from Spain began to sound to arrive at the Nest, something that caused enthusiasm in the fans, however, it seems almost impossible, since it has a contract until 2023 and is valued at a figure close to ten million dollars.
– Santiago Banos, sports president of the Eagles, acknowledged that there have been approaches by Sebastian Cordova, although the offers are not convincing.
“Yes there has been interest, but nothing concrete and nothing that suits the player or the institution, I think everything must come in due time, Córdova is going through a great moment. I know that at some point something will happen in good circumstances for who can emigrate to Europe “, explained the manager to ESPN.
– One of the requests of the Argentine coach Santiago Solari it was spanish Christ Gonzalez, but they could not reach an agreement and now he is close to signing with another team.
Now that the problem of Renato’s injury and the Argentine arose Leo Suarez, the directive could open the checkbook and convince him, but it will all be a matter of waiting if it happens or not.
– Officially, the Chilean Nico Castillo joined to Youth from Brazil, arriving as a loan until December. The forward successfully passed routine medical and physical examinations, so he is at the command of his new team, returning to play after a year and a half of not doing so, as he suffered a thrombosis.
– This Wednesday, Jesus Ramirez submitted his resignation to the sports presidency of the Cougars, just when the team had just achieved its first victory of the tournament.
The information was revealed through a newsletter that Universidad Nacional uploaded to its networks.
Chucho had arrived at the club in May 2019 with the aim of lifting the team.
– It was learned that the Argentine Nicolas Freire was in the sights of Crotone, of the Second Division of Italy, however, the Auriazul board did not accept the departure of their player.
The Record Diary he learned that they did not agree to let him go due to the recent departure of Johan Vasquez to the Genoa. Having detached himself from the South American meant leaving the central defense unprotected and there are no more players in that position.
– With the departure of Chucho Ramirez, the name of Arturo Elías Ayub sounds to return to the feline painting.
According to Reforma newspaper, Carlos Slim seeks that the Board of Trustees agrees that the team be led by private companies, Carso Group. The conglomerate would take over the sports management of Pumas and Slim would inject the club with 300 million dollars of capital if they decide to accept Ayub’s candidacy as the new president.
Again the Uruguayan coach Guillermo Almada it sounds like leaving the Warriors after the excellent work they have done in Torreón, as indicated by the journalist David medrano. The columnist of the Record Journal shared that the Uruguayan is in the orbit of the selection of Uruguay as a possible substitute for your countryman Oscar Tabárez when you decide to step aside.
– The Venezuelan Fernando Aristeguieta is in the crosshairs of Colo-Colo of Chile, as reported from South American territory TNT Sports. The source reported that the selected La Vinotinto It is to the liking of the Argentine strategist Gustavo Quinteros placeholder image, without knowing if La Franja would be willing to let him go after having suffered several casualties for the tournament.
– After it was known that he had joined the team’s training sessions to be observed, Dieter villalpando it was finally announced as a reinforcement of the camoteros.
His union occurred despite the fact that the legal issue for which he was separated from Chivas, when he was accused of sexual abuse. “Dieter is a player that we decided to join, he fulfilled expectations, we feel that he can be a contribution in football due to Daniel Aguilar’s injury, even more resenting that position that we already had with a lack of variants”, said the Argentine coach Nicolas Larcamón.
With just two points in the tournament, the Brazilian coach Ricardo Ferretti has demanded from the board the arrival of a forward, after the injury of the Paraguayan Dario Lezcano. For now, it seems unlikely that Bravos will comply with Tuca’s request, who is very upset by the few dangerous actions generated by his pupils.
After sounding the possible return of the Chilean Humberto Suazo to Mexico, Aldo de nigris, technician of Stripe2, Rayados’ affiliate in the Silver League, confirmed that his former teammate will join the club. “It is a very great possibility. I spoke with him and he is very happy about this new challenge that he may have. He will add his experience to leave something for these young people. His role he understands perfectly. Pacifier will be a great element for me and the institution “shared the former striker. For now it is unknown if he will arrive as a footballer or part of the coaching staff.
The technician Roberto Hernandez, who led Monarcas Morelia and Roadrunner UAT, was announced as a strategist of the Deportivo Malacateco from Guatemala.
For more from Mauricio Gasca, also follow him on Twitter as @Melocrab!