What had happened to scare him so?
This is the story of a poor terrified puppy, who no longer knew how to shelter, while the fireworks were raging outside. We know how much these sudden, loud noises can throw them into terror and this adorable Golden Retriever has gone to lock yourself in the bathroom to be able to overcome the panic who had taken possession of him.
Photo source from Pixabay
THE fireworks and firecrackers that we human beings use in moments of celebration, can be a danger for animals, which often get scared even during a storm, in case of too strong thunder.