The “Death Hat” kills two Afghan children… and this is what happened to them

The “Death Hat” kills two Afghan children… and this is what happened to them

Spread the love

The “Death Hat” kills two Afghan children… and this is what happened to them

Doctors at Poland’s main children’s hospital are planning a liver transplant for the older child, but said Tuesday that his younger brother was “in a coma and about to die”.

The two children and their older sister, recently evacuated from Afghanistan, were taken to hospital last week after the family picked and ate highly toxic mushrooms from a forest near the refugee center where they were staying in Podkova Lisna, near Warsaw.

The family ate the mushroom known as the “death hat”, which is among the most toxic mushrooms in the world, and is very similar to the edible Polish “umbrella” mushroom.

Doctors at the Center for Children’s Health said that the older brother will undergo a liver transplant, and that his life is still in danger, while the younger brother is undergoing tests to see if he is clinically dead.

Their 17-year-old sister is in stable condition in hospital, as are other family members who have been transferred to a hospital elsewhere.

Poland evacuated the family at the request of Britain after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan, and the father was working for the British in Afghanistan.

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “https://connect.facebook.net/ar_AR/all.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’)); .