Some passengers cruise ship Diamond Princess, which is in quarantine in Japan due to the outbreak of coronavirus, was allowed to go ashore.
The first 11 people got off the boat. Elderly people, passengers with poor health and those who were in cabins with no Windows, reports .
All of them test for coronavirus, showed negative results. After the disappearance of the ship’s passengers were placed in isolated housing, as defined by the government of Japan.
The government of Japan declined to say whether other passengers to go ashore.
11 people lost liner / rivieramm.com
How came the first people of liner: watch the video
The video shows that people are removed from the liner in complete isolation – through a special corridor and immediately taken in an ambulance with tinted Windows.
Now on the ship there are about 3 700 persons, 218 of them are infected with coronavirus. Also on Board there are 25 Ukrainians, two of them caught the disease.
The passengers, who have found a virus, send to hospitals in Japan. Those with coronavirus were found, or those who are waiting for the test results remain on the ship not less than 14 days.
The latest data on the spread of Chinese virus:
- As of February 14, from viral pneumonia, which has been provoked by a coronavirus, died 1 389. The total number of infected – 64 447 people worldwide. However there is good news – very good 7 050.
- The world health organization announced the official name of the Chinese coronavirus – Covid-2019.
- From the disease die in about 2% of those infected.
- The world health organization declared a global emergency health.
- In Ukraine, not a single case of suspected coronavirus has not been confirmed.
- In China have suspended group tours.
- The Ukrainian Embassy in China advises to refrain from trips to the country, where raging epidemic.
- February 11, citizens of Ukraine had to evacuate from Wuhan, however evacuation did not take place.
More news regarding the treatment, medicine, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and much more – see Health.