For the open-world aerial combat RPG “The Falconeer”, the “The Kraken” update is available for download, which provides new content.
Publisher Wired Productions and developer Tomas Sala have released the free “The Kraken” update for “The Falconeer”, which includes new locations, missions and improvements. Further updates, which should significantly expand the scope and depth of “The Falconeer”, are planned for 2021.
“The wreck divers of Batis are known for their skills in retrieving relics from the depths of the Primal Sea, and the Mancer Order makes clever use of this. But recent rumors about ancient monsters lurking in the depths have prompted them to join Open-minded falconers approach who can help them with their tasks. Meanwhile, the cartographers’ guild in Cartohom uses young falconers to explore the unknown areas and to map the Great Ursee, “says the update. “Escort wreck divers to their dive stations and protect them from intruders, whether from pirates or from much older, MORE DEADLY creatures, while they are retrieving treasures from the oceanic depths, or discover all the secrets that the Great Primeval Sea holds.”
New locations & missions
- New location of the Wracktacher group: Batis
- New location for the cartographers’ guild: Cartohom
- Exploration Missions: Find and explore locations in the world to get Shards in Cartohom.
- Wreck Diving Missions: Be the eye of the sky to get wreck diving missions in Batis. See up close how the depths reveal their secrets. Sometimes you learn more than you would have thought.
- 3 new tutorial missions in Darkness that explain chants and mutagens, as well as some simple mechanics like fishing and jet streams.
Wreck Diver Mission Results
- Appear empty-handed or encounter dangerous sea creatures such as sarks. (Chance of about 25%)
- Find sunken ships for 300-1,200 splinters as a reward. (Chance of about 50%)
- Uncover ancient relics, companions and temples to receive up to 1,600 shards as rewards (around 25%)
- Meet the mighty Kraken! (Small chance)
- Meet the deadly Mosaurs of the Ursee! (Small chance)
Game update patch notes
- The rotation speed of enemy birds has been reduced by 10-25% to guarantee smoother fights and to reduce the level of difficulty.
- Enemy AI has been tweaked to encourage smoother turns and tactical retreats to allow for car chases.
- The difficulty level of missions is indicated more accurately
- Enemy warbirds can now roll to avoid fire
- Detected targets are now indicated by attack indicators when they are off-screen
- There was no or faulty SFX for rubble and everything that fell into the Ursee. Now we have added great splash effects
- Shop interactions have been improved. A mechanism for confirming purchases and sales has also been added
- The sliders in the settings now react correctly to mouse clicks and can be dragged
- The GUI arrows in the seat menu and the chapter selection flash
- The GUI arrows in the seat menu disappear when they are not needed
- The word chapter has been removed from the chapter selection GUI
- For the Magnetar rifle and the flash launcher, there are now sounds on hits, which makes their fire sound more effective.
These were the details of the news The Kraken update for The Falconeer released for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.